Chapter 31

Marinette leapt into her bed with a heavy, loving sigh. She hugged her pillow. She gazed at her necklace, she flipped it on the back and read its tiny print: I love M'Lady

 "I love you too, Kitty." She whispered, kissing it.

"Marinette and Adrien, sittin' in a tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G!" Tikki giggled, scaring Marinette out of her skin.

"Tikki!" Marinette yelped. The small kwami flew circles around Marinette.

"You two were meant for each other!" Tikki squealed.

"Tikki! Keep your voice down! My parents are asleep!!" Marinette pointed out with a slight chuckle.

"It's true!" Tikki giggled.

"I never thought I'd get with Adrien AND Cat Noir." She sighed, cuddling into her bed and slowly falling asleep.

-

"She's the one! I tell you, Plagg. Marinette is perfect!" Adrien sighed, laying back on his bed.

"I don't get how you can love a girl more than you can love cheese!" Plagg exclaimed.

Adrien rolled onto his side, his thoughts were interrupted by Nathalie knocking on his door. Adrien shoved Plagg under his bed.

"Come in!" He called.

"Adrien, you've recieved a letter." She said, handing the small envelope to him.

"Thanks." Adrien said before Nathalie left.

"Hmm... Who would send me a letter?" Adrien wondered out loud.

"Maybe Marinette!" Plagg thought.

Adrien opened the letter, it read:

"Stay away from her, **ckboy. Go off with Chloé, but she's mine. You hear?" Adrien read. 

The letters were magazine cut outs to make sure Adrien didn't know who it was.

Adrien growled.

"Dang, that guy seems pretty mad." Plagg said.

"Who would this be?! Could it be that sculptor that was akumatized as CopyCat?" Adrien asked.

"Nah, he's got a girlfriend! Anybody else?" Plagg yawned.

Adrien thought for a long moment.

Then he froze.

He then narrowed his eyes with a deep grumble coming from his throat.

"I know who it is... But I need a plan."