The Daughter of Loki

Being the daughter of Loki wasn't easy

Being the daughter of Loki wasn't easy. You got me angry, I'd turn into a Frost Giant. However you make me happy, you the luckiest guy alive. Living on the Isle wasn't easy either. Asgard was my home for 17 years. But being the daughter of the God of Mischief, I was a very mischievous girl, so, my Uncle, being the prick he is, banished me to here, The Isle. I've made a few friends being here on the Isle. Dizzy Tremaine, Uma, Gil, Kian Gothel, James LeFou , Hannah Smee and of course, the infamous Harry Hook. Me and Harry were inseparable, and I grew feelings for him.

"HARRY!!" He ran over to me and engulfed me in a hug. He looked scared. "What's wrong hun?" "There's a scary dude with a Hammer and blonde hair in Ursulas!" Thor... "It's okay Harry, let me handle him." I stormed into Ursulas and screamed. "WHAT ON MIDGARD DO YOU WANT UNCLE!!" He turned to me. "Please, come back to Asgard. I'm sorry for banishing you." "No. I've grown to like this place Uncle! LET ME STAY." I felt someone hug me from behind as i shivered. "You were turning into a frost giant love." I snuggled into his chest. "I have the best of friends uncle, not to mention I've fallen in love with a pirate." Everyone looked at me shocked. I wiggled out of Harry's grip and stood on a table. "YES I LOVE HARRY HOOK!!" I looked Harry directly in the eye. "Leah... I-I..." He ran over, scooped me of the table and kissed me softly. "I love you too. More than this damn hook and that's saying something love." I chuckled. Thor nodded. "I see, well Leah. Your father told me to give you this." His sceptre. I took it, speechless. I ran over to Thor and hugged him. "I love you Uncle." "I love you too Princess." Then he left.

Harry's pov

I looked at Leah in awe. She looked so beautiful with her fathers Sceptre in her hand. I spun her round and kissed her once more. Not even going to lie to you all. Her lips are something I could get used to.