~Matt x Female!Reader: Lemon~

Requested by Sayla_Kydney666. Thank you for this request!

________________________________________________________________________________

(Your P.O.V.)

I've lived with the boys for five years and I've learned things I wish I never learned. It's because of the thin walls! It gets annoying when I'm in my room and Matt is in his.

My room is right next to Matt's and when he complements himself, I hear everything. He doesn't say anything inappropriate, he's to innocent for that. I just mean I can't get any sleep because of him.

"Hey, (Y/N)," Edd says, opening my door.

"I'm getting dress!" I yell.

"Oh, s-sorry," Edd says, closing my door immediately.

"Just kidding," I say.

"Seriously?"

"Yes."

Edd opens the door and sees me sitting on my bed.

"Okay, Tom, Tord, and I are going to the store. We won't be back for sometime," Edd says.

"Okay, see you later, I guess," I say as Edd leaves my room.

~time skip~

It was 11:28 p.m. and the boys still aren't back.

" You are so beautiful!" I hear Matt.

I roll my eyes and watch the T.V. in my room.

"A nice shade of ginger your hair is," Matt says.

"No, no. I'm not dealing with this tonight," I say getting out of bed.

I walk into Matt's room and he looks up at me.

"Matt, please, shut up," I say, crossing my arm across my chest.

"Why should I? I have to admire the best thing in the world," Matt says.

That's when I got an idea. I close the door and lock it. I walk up to Matt and I take his mirror from him. I push it under the bed and I look at Matt.

"You know, I can show you something that's better than you face," I say.

"That's impossible!" Matt yells.

"It can be," I reassure him.

"Show me! I'll decide that myself!"

I smirk. I strip down leaving me in my bra and panties.

Matt looks away.

"(Y-Y/N), what are y-you doing?" Matt ask.

"You'll see," I say as I climbed on top of him.

I strip Matt down leaving him in his boxers. Matt hesitated to put his hands on my hips. I lean in and kissed Matt and he kissed back almost immediately. I pulled away and looked into his eyes. His eyes were full of lust and innocence. I kiss his neck and he lets out a silent moan. I grind on him, making him moan loader.

That's when I feel something hard move along my clits and I moaned a little.

I slowly pull Matt's boxers off, revealing his hard member. I unclipped my bra and took my panties off.   Matt looked up at me.

"Is this gonna hurt?" Matt asks, a little worried.

"Of course not, Matt," I say, smirking.

I lower myself, pushing Matt's member into me. Matt lets out his soft moans as I let out moans and grunts. I finally fit his whole member in me when I start moving up and down.

I do this for sometime when Matt's grip on my hips get tighter.

"(Y/N), I feel like I'm gonna burst," Matt moans.

I feel a knot growing in my stomach. Then I finally release on Matt's member as he releases in me.

I pull Matt's member out of me and we fell into bed, beside each other. Mat pulls me towards him and puts the blanket over us.

"I'll be honest, that was better than my face. Only a little," Matt says.

"I love you, too, Matt," I respond.

We then slowly fall asleep in each others arms.

____________________________________________________________________________

Finally done!!

Sorry it took so long. The next one I'm writing is a Tom x Female!Reader.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm gonna go take a bath in holy water. I recommend the same for you guy. Anyway, I hope you enjoyed.