"No he had been beating her before that. That is why she started cheating on him."

"Did you see him hitting her before she started cheating on him?"

"Yes he has never hid from his kids that he beats my mom or his daughters."

"Is it true that your brother has wanted to lash out on your dad for hitting the females in the family."

Her family lawyer stands up and says, "objection you honour but what is his reason behind this question?"

"Objection denied but I would suggest that you watch what you say from this point out. Please answer his question."

"Yes my brother has but."

"Is it true that your dad hit you last when he found you making love to your girlfriend?"

"Objection your honor that is not relevant."

"Objection granted. Jury please don't pay attention to that question. I told you to be careful but you went right on ahead next time I will throw you out of my court room."

"Sorry. No further questions."

Peyton stands up and walks to the back of the court room. She sits down. The family lawyer calls Peyton's mom and after both lawyers are done with asking her questions Peyton's brother is called up to the stand. He answers all of both the lawyers questions. After him they call on Peyton's sister. Once she takes a seat in the back after answering questions the family lawyer calls me up. I walk up and say the little oath. The family lawyer starts asking me questions. "How do you know the family?"

"I know the family through my girlfriend Peyton."

"When did you meet the dad?"

"I met the dad when he pulled my girlfriend off of me and started beating her ass."

"What happened after that?"

"Once I got the dad off of her we went downstairs and told the family that we were taking the girls in the family to my house. At that point the oldest boy said he wished he could give his dad a dose of his own medicine but I don't blame him for thinking that because of how the dad was."

"Do you know if the brother ever acted on his wishes."

"No he did not because he isn't like his father."

"I have no further questions."

The dad lawyer stands up. He walks up to the stand. "Is it true you hit the dad in the head with a q ball."

"Yes but only to get him off of my girlfriend Peyton."

"Is it true that he offered you something and then you got mad."

"He offered to rape me and have my girlfriend's ex boyfriend say the same thing. So yes I lashed out after that."

"No further questions."

The dad's lawyer calls sine of his people. After all of the questions are asked the dad's lawyer stands up. He faces the jury. "My client is a dad who yes maybe was tough on his kids but he was only trying to teach his kids right from wrong. He felt like hitting them was the only way to teach him that all of the things that are happening in this crazy world it's wrong. He would sleep with his wife by force to make her see that she didn't really want a woman but that she wanted the man she married. When he caught his daughter sleeping with a girl he wanted to remind her that she wanted a boyfriend abd that this was just a wrong fling. So are you really going to punish a dad for teaching his family right from wrong? Please think about it through his point of view. What would you do if you felt like your family was staying from the right path? I'm fished but please make the right decision."

The family lawyer stands up and faces the jury. "You may be thinking to yourselves that yeah he was just trying to teach his family from right from wrong. However I will ask you two questions. First question is how can he who is just one man judge what is right or wrong for his family? My second question is even if he had made the right decision about right from wrong what makes that reason to beat his wife and daughters? The son wanted to get even with his father for beating the women in his family but he was able to control himself. So you can't think of well maybe the dad lost control because his son who is just like him in every way could control himself from beating his dad. So please give this family peace of mind and a feeling of being safe which the youngest daughter has never felt. Do this family that one justice abd find him guilty."

The family lawyer sits down while the jury gets up and walks out of the courtroom to go to the jury room to make their decisions.

About 30 minutes later the jury comes back into the court room. The judge says, "Have you guys come to a decision?"

A man says, "We have."

"Ok and what is your decision?"

"We find the defendant guilty of domestic violence."

He sits down and the judge looks at Peyton's dad. "Ok since the jury has found you guilty you will be behind bars for 15 years. 5 years for each of the woman in your life that you have beaten on."

The guards who are in the courtroom walk up to Peyton's dad and puts handcuffs on him. While they are taking him away he glares at me and Peyton's mom.