Chapter 5 - The Visit

Mist pulled away from Qibli 

"Oh umm." Mist looked at Qibli and blushed.

"Sorry." Qibli said not being able to look mist in the eye.

" No, it's ok."  Mist said grabbing Qiblis claw.

" Are you sure."Qibli said gripping Mists claw tight

"Yes I'm sure Qibli I really like you but in a more than a friend way." Mist reassuring Qibli.

"Okay then If that is so then would you like to go out with me."Qibli said sheepishly 

" Three moons Qibli  I just kissed you, of course, I will go out with you." Mist said excitedly.

They both started walking back to the cave and found Moon and winter sitting outside of the  Cave.

"The other dragons are sleeping." Moon said breaking up her conversation with Winter.

"Oh ok" Mist whispered walking towards her sleeping area.

Moon Got up and grabbed Winter hand and lead out of the cave.

"Let's try not to disturb them." Moon said still gripping Winters' hand. 

She led him through the dimly lit tunnels of Jade mountain towards the underground lake that was glowing a green-blue colour.

Moon giggled.

"What?" Winter said looking up from the shimmering lake.

"You kind of look like a Seawing." Moon said Looking at winters scales that were usually ice blue from the reflection of the sky, but now a mere shadow of the lake.

Suddenly Winter Jolted up into the highest part of the cave and plunged into the deep lake.

"Hey, Watch it!" Moon said jokingly.

"Icewings gotta polish there scales somehow." Winter gave Moon a sly smile as he dove underneath the water.

"Winter? Where did you go?" Moon said aloud.

 Since winters scales where so refective he was practically invisible underwater. Moon hopped into the water to find winter to make sure he was okay. She was worried because she knew Icewings couldn't hold their breath for too long.

Moon felt her heart suddenly race as she felt claws wrap around her waist from underneath her. The claws were cold like ice and she suddenly realised that they where winters.

"Three moons Winter! you scared the crap out of me!" Moon said trying to slow her heartbeat down.

"Admit it you were worried." Winter said as he hopped out of the lake that was now a deep blue.

He grabbed Moon's claw and helped her out of the water.

"How are we going to tell Mist about her Dad." Moon said flicking the water droplets off of her scales. 

"Honestly, I don't know." Winter said staring into the lake like there was something at the bottom.

"But what I'm more sure about is that Qibli likes our new friend." Winter said Smiling knowing that he would have more of a chance with Moon if Qibli was out of the way.

"Oh." Moon said frowning and looking into the water disappointed by winters statement.

From the other side of the lake, they heard a small splash. To big to be a fish but big enough to be a dragon's tail.

Winter Froze And said "Is anybody there."

Winter only saw the flicker of scales beneath the water and dove down to see what it was. He dragged what seemed to be a dragon to the surface.

Moon crossed her arms and folded her wings  and said "Hi Moray!"

Sorry, I haven't posted a new chapter in a while guys the new semester for school just started and everything was a bit hectic! Hope you guys like the new Chapter and make sure to comment and vote :)