Mixed Feelings

:You chuckle at the sight of them and they give you a warm smile back it was quite unexpected for them to be so caring to you since you just met them but you decided to see what their personality's are like first before you started getting comfortable———You took a short nap out of boredom...after awhile you wake up and remember that you are in the hospital you look to your side and see all 7 boys tryna get comfortable and trying to sleep...but Hoseok was the most worried since he met you first...he was sleeping right beside you and you were shocked when you turned around seeing a sleeping man right there you noticed he wasn't using any blanket so you share your blanket and place it over him and quietly get off the bed to find covers for the others as well...after that you quietly fell back asleep due to it was night time...

      •| | | Next Morning | | |•

Hoseok: Yah...Y/N-ahhh when can I see your bright smiling face again...

:You were just about to open your eyes but suddenly Hoseok started to say things so you just pretended you were sleeping again...

Jimin: Hyung,It seems you have a crush on Ms.Y/N

Hoseok: What I do not! That's nonsense!!!

Y/N: *groan* what's all the commotion? *you open your eyes a bit*

Hoseok: It's nothing! Did we wake you up?

Y/N: Nah it's just I heard a lot of noise when I woke up

Namjoon: Yah are you fully awake yet?

Y/N: Yeah

Hoseok: Are you okay? Do you feel better? Does anything still hurt? Are you sick?

Y/N: Hoseok I'm fine

Doctor: *comes in* Okay so apparently Y/N seems okay no since we checked on her last night   She can be discharged later

Hoseok: Can we do it right now?

Doctor: Yes you can just follow me

Hoseok: Okay *looks at Y/N for a sec then leaves*

Y/N: *looks at the others* what's wrong?

Jin: It's nothing *chuckles*

Namjoon: anyways you should change now we'll wait outside *smiles*

Y/N: Okay

:You change into the clothes they gave u in a bag. After changing you open the door and tell them they can stay inside if they wanted and obviously they came inside XD. While you guys waited for Hoseok to come back you guys started to chat

Y/N: Uhh..Guys

BTS: What is it princess?

Y/N: Please don't call me that and don't you think Hoseok is taking too long? It's almost been an hour...

Namjoon: That is right

Jungkook: I'll go check on him brb

Y/N: Mmm...okay Be safe!

:It's been almost an hour and the two haven't come back you and the rest of the guys agreed to check up on them once u opened the door u saw blood everywhere that you fell to your feet... you were so in shock that you didn't notice tears were rolling down your cheeks as you saw Hoseok and Jungkook trying to escape heavily injured...

Y/N: Y-