childhood friends come together again

"L-Luke fisher?" I asked sounding a little shock. He smiled at me. " of course it is dumb ass" I gave him a weird look. He's changed so much, hes gotten really cute and tall. I wonder if he's got a girlfriend....no wait don't think of him like that Dee, He's your childhood friend and nothings going to happen with us.

"hello? earth to Dee" Luke said waving his hand in front of my face. I snapped out and looked at him. "right let's go" I grabbed his arm for a minute pulling him with me.

"so who was that on the phone?" I asked wondering. he looked at me for one minute but looked straight ahead again. "Oh that was my ex girlfriend" my head shoot up looking at him. "G-girlfriend?!" I asked but couldn't get my words out that well. He laughed at me. " yeah. Do you have a boyfriend?" He asked with one eyebrow up. "A b-boyfriend? No not really, I been busy with school exams and all that I haven't had time for one" I said a bit nervous. "really?" he asked sounding amused.

"Hey Dee!" I looked to where that voice was coming from. It was Sarah running down a hill with her arm waving to us. "Dee who's this guy?" Sarah said eyeing him up. I knew she was interested in him because she always eyes someone up when she is interested. " this is my childhood friend Luke fisher" I said the last bit with my teeth together making it sound a growl. she seemed to get what I was saying and backed off. "Oh! so this is Luke fisher you told me about. I must say he doesn't look anything like you told me" Luke looked at me with one eyebrow raised. " oh really? and what did you tell her?" he asked still looking at me. I looked away from Luke and gave Sarah a death stare. " she said you were always quiet and you always looked down a-" I cut her off with my hand. "if you tell him what I told you I swear I will haunt your dreams" I said in a low voice so he wouldn't hear. I let go off Sarah and smiled at Luke. He gave me a funny look. "oh don't mind my friend here she was just leaving now" I said trying to get Luke of the conservation. "I am?" Sarah asked confused. " yes, remember you got to go to see your poor auntie" I said pushing Sarah away a little but making sure I didn't push hard. I guess i'm going to have to say sorry later.

I looked back at Luke to see he was laughing. he was nearly on the ground laughing his head off. my checks started to get hot. this is so embarrassing.

"what's so funny?" I asked but I knew I shouldn't of asked. " you!" he just said laughing even more. my eyes widen when I looked at him on the ground now. he never really laughed when we were kids, and now just looking at him laughing, hes so beautiful and handsome...wait...what the hell! why am I thinking about him this way?

my face started to get even hotter when I realised Luke was looking at me now. " I...um...I'm going to walk on now. If you want to stay on the ground be my guess but if not then follow me" I said with a smile but trying to hide my face at the same time.

I felt Luke smirk as I heard him get of the ground. gosh I only been with Luke for 20 minutes and already I'm acting silly and embarrassed all the time. what is he doing to me?