Sara cry and lay his head on the table.
.
.
.
.
.

Jasmine's pov

My heart got broken again by the bond of friendship who I've keep for so long. Its make me feel im a useless friend who cannot even stand in her side. Im a terrible friends.

I have to know why ?
"Abg sam"
tht name slip out from my mouth. He is the only sara brother, he must know something about it. I have to call him. Sy keluar dri buildings and call sam.

"Hey bby" bro sam.
"Bro sam" I sigh.
"Yea bby ? What's is it ?" Bro sam
"Did something happen with sara ? She look not good today. " me
Bro sam sigh..
"Let her be. She's in my way so.." Bro sam.
"I got it already. You two are argued about something. Its never happen like this since she's 10. What wrong? Tell me" me.
Sam sigh heavily.
"She said to back off. She said that let you be with that stupid jerk jordan." Bro sam.
I'm shocked. What ? So its because of me. Oh my god. I don't want sara to hate me.
"Baby .. I can't let that be. I want to be with you. I love you. You know that." Bro sam.
I take my breath.
"I never see you that way sam. I love you as my brother. Just like sara did. Yes, sy pernh ada feelings sma kau tp smua changed. And its a past. Just please let me go. Can you ? I dont want to hurt your feelings." me.
Bro sam keep silents. And i hear a sniff.
" its a ugly truth jasmine. You just hurt me." Sam.
I can't do this !! I want it all back to normal again 😥
"Sam. I don't meant it too. I- I love someone." Me.
"I hated it. You just the same as Vivien. Make me fall then leave me in the dark. I thought you're my light. But you gone in the middle of my way. " sam.

Call ended...

I'm broken. I can't believe the person I love one by one will gone. In my life.
Why life is so fucking sucks.

My tears fall like a waterfall.
Its all blurry just like my life.
I need my Jordan now. I'm so fucking down.

And there's Jordan come to me and hug me. He always there if I need him. Its like that he know if I'm going broke.

"How can you be here ?" Me.
I hugged him tight. I don't want he to see my face.
"Shhh baby. Sara call me to look after you. She's worried about you." Jordan.
Sy pandang jordan and i cry again.
"Stop crying baby. Your face look ugly if you crying like this" jordan.
Do you think its a joke. Oh jordan you really are real.
"I hate you" me.
"Love you too baby"
he kissed me on the forehead. He's sweet as always.

As I know sara still care about me. I know she doesn't meant anything what she said earlier.
I love her .

As day goes by sara and i become good already. At first its awkward but then we used to it now and we will be carefull about our feelings.

I looked at sara .
"Busy?" Me
"Not really. I-i have to go. My brother. He become worst." Sara sigh
"Im so sorry. Can i meet him ?" Me
"No jas. He will hurt you" sara.
She taked her bag and going to the lif.

Lately brother sam keep calling me seeking for my forgiveness.
I don't know why ?
He doesn't do anything bad to me ?

Calling ...

"Hello ?" Bro sam
"Yeah sam ?" Me
"Forgive me jas." Sam.
"What ? You don't have to sam. Its okay. Don't do like this" me
"No i dont trust you. I need to face you. I miss you" sam.
Ugh ..
"Give me time. I will be there soon." Me.
"Thank you baby." Sam.