Lyeriah (5 paragraph version)

• Dedicated to Mr.Dodson (My Teacher)

Author's Note,

Dear Reader,

        Sorry this is just the rough draft I will have time to edit it later but for now I just need to get all of my thoughts down and their are know pencils or paper here.  I hope that you enjoy.

                                                                                  Lyeriah

          Bailie Sirhall was just a normal twelve year old, or so she thought.  She had dark brown hair that flowed a few inches past her knees.  Her eyes sparkled wooden brown and she had freckles on her nose and cheeks.  One day Bailie met the princess of a land called Lyeriah.  The princesses name was Sarah.  bailie had never seen a more beautiful person.  Sarah had long golden hair that extended to her knees and icy blue eyes.  

          Sarah told Bailie her story.  "I was once the princess of a land long lost to you," Sarah explained sadly,"It was called Lyeriah.  Lyeriah's most devastating enemy was called Juaventin.  Juaventin was blood thirsty to become the ruler of Lyeriah.  Earth became a place that Lyeriah could no longer call home.  Their was only one thing that we could do.  We went to a magnificent glade and same the annual sone of Lyeriah.  As the soft sun bathed our skin, the rays delicately transferred us to a more promising place.  Everybody made it but me, Juaventin captured me and sent me to exile on Earth."

          Sarah paused,"This is where you come in," She said.  "Their is a prophecy,'A heroin will rise from the depths of  Lyeriah's old lan.  Eight day's from the day she will be discovered by the princess cast afar.  Together they shall work, together they shall defeat he who stole Lyeriah and made it his own.'" Sarah finishe.  

          Hand in hand Bailie and Sarah took one step that would carry them across many lands to their destination.  Suddenly the world around them blurred.  They caught quick glimpses of the many mighty mountains, raging rivers, graceful valleys and even the not so pretty cities that they passed.  Then it sparkled as if they were in space, as they whizzed past some stars.  Then they landed in Lyeriah.  The place was dirty and their were many factories, that were producing the devastating smoke that polluted the place.  Sarah stared in complete horror.  

          "Where is Juaventin?" Bailie asked.  "Right," Sarah snapped herself back to reality and out of memories,"We enter the castle and make our way up to the top.  Just follow me Bailie because I know exactly where to go and exactly what to do." Sarah said turning around to face the castle.  Together they wove their way to the top of the castle.  Bailie had distracted the guards, as Sarah had killed Juaventin..  All of Juaventin's army had either fled or been killed.  All of the remaining good people healed Lyeriah with kindness and lots of patience.  They faced many difficulties but Lyeriah never stumbled or fell again.  

                                                           "Victory for Lyeriah!"