Introduction

"WHEN IT'S TOO LATE"- is a Indian love story based on a twisted plot.
When a 20 years old, not so 'fair and pretty', less educated girl, gets married to the love of her life, her life changes by a blink of eyes. Cause the man, she loves blindly, along with his family, hates the girl from the core of their heart; and only believes girls only love him because of his money just like his ex.

....Will she ever get the love, she craves for, from her husband?
....Will he ever realise her pure love?
....Or, it will be too late when he will finally discover his love for her....

To know more, join the love story of a college graduate- Megha Roy and the love of her life- a rude, egoistic, ruthless 25 years old multimillionaire businessman- Abhimanyu Sen...

Guys this is my first wattpad story, as well as first story writing ever....I will make a lots of mistakes , i will do a lots of wrong things but please stay by my side and give me love and support...

It's a complete fictional story. I made this plot and characters in my mind and most importantly DIDN'T CIPIED IT FROM ANYWHERE...SO IF YOU SAY THAT IT IS COPIED OR TRY TO COPY IT I WILL CUT YOUR HEAD AND THEN SHOVE IT IN YOUR ASS....

And please read, like, comment ans share my story....It's very helpful.... Thank you so much guys....Love you sooooooooooooooooooo mmmuuuuuccchhh...❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

||Aditi||