Chapter 2: The closet

Start from the beginning

" Wait, what..." Kayden says, sitting forward.

Jonas looks around, confused.

" You're older than I thought... " Deshawn murmur.

Jonas shrugs, " Im not that old."

Jon smiles, " Well you'll be legal to mate before Isaias, Leo and River."

I look up from poking my food.

" Leo won't be eighteen until June and River and Isaias are wont 'til February," Jon explains.

I bite my lip, look at him, I honest thought he was like 16 because of how tame he is. For an alpha he seems so in control.

Jonas looks at me and smiles. I smile back and force him to eat another piece of noodle wrapped meat.

He is a virgo I think, my star sign's opposite. I shrugs blowing of the unneeded details.

Jonas's POV

I didn't noticed how breath taking some of the omegas are around here. Especially River.

His hair was a mess earlier but it was still strangely sexy and his eyes. He has the eyes of a foreigner, a cool gray with blue specks. His lashes are thick and his lips are plump, I wonder what it would be like to kiss them. Maybe it would feel different from the girls back at home.

His legs are juicy, I want to sink my teeth into them. Luna, if I keep think like this I'll have a major problem.

A warm hand pets my resting head. I look up from my arms at the omega beside me. River bites his plum lips as he stares, frustrated at his paper. He whines drawing his hand away and take fists ful of his hair, not pulling ver hard.

I sit up with a light chuckle.

He pouts slightly as his hands fall to his lap, cutie. I lean in, my arm resting behind him as I erease the one mistake that made it all go into turmoil.

His short and somewhat chubby fingers plays with his sleeve on the table as he thinks it through.

I smile, watching as he writes out the answer correctly in his clean handwriting.

I sit back and yawn then return my head to its orginal place in my arms on the table.

--------

" Jonas, wake up, " River says.

My eyes flutter open to look at him. He smiles and pets my head making me smile. He seems to be a kind hearted person.

Leo yawns across from us, also waking up from his nap. My eyes trail to Ajax's seat, it hasnt been a week and he already skipped.

" Sleepy heads..." River mutters, packing his bag.

I check the time, three minutes before class ends. Tossing the one book in my bag icall it good.

" John, Isaias, Deshawn, and I are going to the park this weekend, you two should come," Leo says.

River smiles, taking out his phone, " Sure. Um Jonas, what is your number?"

" ***-***-****" I say.

Leo also types it in his phone. My pocket buzzes twice, probably from those two.

The bell rings and we stand, pushing in our chairs. Mrs.Daisy waves us off as we leave the classroom and split our different ways, those two walking to the parking lot while I walk outside.

I leave the school campus full of students and walk along the roadside. Rylan probably is going out with friends again so it will be just me and Dad today.

The sky becomes gray the moment I step onto my porch. As if releasing pent up pain it pours down on the house. I walk inside and close the door behind me..

A old familiar wafts through the house. My father's recipe.... My heart swells, I drop my bag and follow the smell into the kitchen.

" Fath..? Oh his Dad, " I say, my heart sinking.

Dad look at me, his smile also falling. The cookies sit on the counter, steaming.

" Jonas..." He says weakly.

I turn away, " I uh-I have some homework to finish."

I leave the kitchen and run upstairs. My chest tightens but I force it down, closing my door and sitting at my desk.

I sit at my desk an pull out my books to continue writing my notes from the night before.

The little white pocket computer buzzes in my back pocket as I start on my math homework. I pull my phone out and check it.

Unknown: Hey it's River

Unknown:

I smile.

Me: Yep

Quickly I change his name.

River: Thanks! 👍