The Sniper

(Y/C/N)- Your Class Name

You were a spy on the BLU team, despite
you asking to be on the RED team as a sniper. You couldn't complain because every battle you were sent to kill the RED sniper. Mr. Mundy. You could admit you thought he looked pretty hot when he was concentrated on kills. Sometimes you would sit the corner and watch him, at least until he caught you. Sometimes you'd let him catch you just because he would push you against the wall and disarm you. Granted after that he would slit your throat, but....it was completely worth it to you. You constantly sent letters to the Administration asking to switch teams, but to no avail.

It was after battle and you saw Sniper's camper pull up. You could only assume he was coming back from either buying a new scope- saying as you broke his. Or from getting food. You sat atop the roof as you watched the lanky man hop out of the drivers side and walk into the base. It was about 3:30A.M. No one expected you to be up there, because they thought you'd be asleep. It was kind of rare you fell asleep, but no one knew that. Suddenly you got a devious plan. You climbed down from the roof and went into BLU Sniper's- otherwise known as Richard- camper. You hated him, he was always trying to get in your pants and has been to jail more times than the amount of Engie's IQ. As you walked into the messy camper you looked for his sniper rifle. It sounded dumb, but so was he.

After grabbing it you walked back out and went to the shooting grounds. Both RED and BLU used this, but since it was so late no one was there. The gun was heavy, so it took you a minute to find a way to hold to the point where you weren't struggling.

You readied the rifle and fired, but since you were so small the knock back was outrageous. The gray weapon fell to the ground as you exclaimed swear. You heard a chuckle behind you after your little fit.
"You alroight there sheila?"
You turn around and see Rick watching you. Your face instantly turns pink and you nod.
"What? You takin' an interest in moi field now?"
You shrug, trying to buy time to come up with something to say.
"I actually applied for a sniper originally."

He nods,
"Oi know, Oi told the Administrator to put you as a different class. Oi didn't need you messing moi skill up."
You became insecure, the guy you had watched from the shadows and so dearly admired. The man you had wanted to teach you how to be a sniper. Just told you he didn't want you to fuck him up. You rub the back of your neck and swallow the lump in your throat.
"Well, shit."
Was all you could manage to say. He picked up the sniper rifle and examined it.
"Does he know his barrel is bent? Moibe that's why he can never hit me."
He chuckles and you melted. It was so cute and soft like a new born kitten mewing. He laughed along with him, but couldn't get his smile out of your mind. He looked at you and sighed,
"Stay here, oi'll be roight back."
You sat down on the ground and he placed Richard's rifle against the fencing and walked towards where his camper was parks. A couple minutes later he came back with his sniper rifle and held out his hand to you.
"Come on, oi need to get some rest. If you wanna learn, learn now. The offer isn't gonna stand forever."
You grab his hand and he helps you up.
"C'mere"
He hands you the rifle and stands behind you. He fixes you stance and holds your arm so you can take the knock back. He nods.
"Shoot."
You pull the trigger and hit the target directly in the middle. You hold the the gun up in the air.
"WHOO HOO! FUCK YEAH!"
He laughs and shakes his head,
"Calm down there sheila."
He looks at his camper and then looks at your base. He gives a small smile,
"Oi sheila, how'd you like to spend the noight in my camper?"
Your eyes widen, and you wanted to scream with excitement. You thought you were gonna start drooling and babbling, no words were in your mind. You shrug,
"Sure why not?"

You both reach the camper and he opens the door for you. You walk in and it was bigger than expected. He had a little kitchen with a booth, and a bed that had a sunroof above it. It seemed like a cozy place. He walked in and locked the door.
"Cozy place here Rick."
He nods, and begins to make himself a cup of coffee. He turns towards you,
"Want somethin' to drink? Coffee, tea?"
You smiled and sit on the counter.
"Tea please."
He nods and begins to make your tea, you were surprised it didn't smell like cigarettes in here. Especially because he tends to smoke a lot.
"A lot or a little sugar?"
You giggle,
"A lot, like a lot, a lot."
He laughs and nods.
"Hope you don't mind me sitting on the counter."
He shakes his head,
"No not at all."

After he finishes making the tea, he places it on the table. You go to jump down, but he stops you.
"(Y/C/N)? Roight?"
You nod as he moves himself in between your legs and places his arms above your head. Your face becomes red once again and you begin to get flustered.
"Oi know you watch me, sheila."
He rests his hand on your thigh whilst rubbing the inner side of it. He had taken of his hat and glasses when you first entered the camper so you could actually see his eyes. His forest green eyes looked into yours. They weren't filled with lust, or urge. Just passion, like he actually cared about you. He looked at you lips and then back at your eyes. His other hand had moved to your side and pulled you closer to him.

You had know words to what he said, but you didn't need any. In a matter of seconds, his soft lips pushed against yours. It didn't take long for you to kiss back. Your arms wrapping around his neck. He broke the kiss, which made you a bit sad.
"Y'know oi could tell The Administrator that oi need help in moi field."
You smile and your eyes light up. He kisses your cheek,
"But oi think you should stick to archery. That arsenal isn't as heavy."
You nod and kiss him again.
"Hey, I'm surprised with you being as skinny as you are you can even hold it."
He laughs sarcastically,
"Your tea is getting cold."
He says moving out from between your legs, you hop of the counter and grab you cup.
"I'm expecting to be cuddled."
He nods,
"Foine"