"What is a gorgeous lady like yourself standing out here by yourself?" An unfamiliar voice came through clearly, causing me to stop listening to the murmurs of the party goers around me.

"Minding my business." I said not even bothering to turn around.

"Ouch... that stings." I could hear the smile in the strangers voice looking down at my empty cup I sighed deciding to make conversation to cure my boredom. Turning around I came face to face with light skin man wearing jeans and and a t-shirt, and I could see another guy approaching quickly.

"Jason I see you found a beauty." The second stranger says patting his friend on the back.

"You see I have to be lost in order to be found, and lost I am not." I smile putting my hand on my hip taking a look at the Hispanic guy who is smiling just as big as Jason at my words. Both them doing a not so quick scan, I watch as they zoom into the fact that I'm wearing a mesh crop top without a bra my nipple and the piercing adorning it on full display. I was gonna do up both of my overall straps when I left the house but there was no fun in that so I left one undone.

I shifted on my foot and both of them move their eyes back up to my face but not before giving each other knowing looks, little did they know I was three steps ahead.

Jason moves in closer with a huge grin showing off his buck teeth "So beautiful are you here by yourself?"

Even though these guys didn't have a chance in hell flipping my braid behind my back I pouted slightly their smiles getting bigger simpletons "Yup, I'm all alone sadly. What about you guys?" I moved side to side biting my lip.

"Nah we are single. I'm David by the way beautiful." The Hispanic guy held out his hand I slip mine into it, pulling it away before he could kiss it.

"I'm Nevaeh. Well I'd love to stay and chat but I'm empty if you'll excuse me." I shake my empty cup side stepping to get around them.

"We'll come with if you don't mind miss Nevaeh."  Each of them taking one of my sides and I just shrug innocently, the both of them talking non-stop the distance from the backyard to the house seeming a lot longer than before.

"So what will y'all be having." I ask as we finally get front and center of the bar both them naming off 'manly' drinks and I roll my eyes, but I was happy there was a bartender now to move the line along faster but it would make my stealing bottles harder.

"What about you sweetheart?"

"Incredible Hulk." I smile wide as the both of them look at me dumbfounded.

"Aww that sounds cute. Is that one of those girly drinks you ladies love?" David ask fist bumping his friend like he said something amazing.

I laugh "Why don't we three of them and you tell me?" Watching them both nod I turn back to the bartender. "Can I get 3 Incredible Hulks please and thank you!"

"Are sure?" The bartender asked worriedly looking between the the two men who had me sandwich between them.

"Positive and can you add tequila to mine please! You guys ready to party?" I asked taking their attention away from the bartender as he made our drinks.

"Hey boss! Here for another drink!" The bartender cheered, and I quickly turned back to face the bar hoping he would leave quickly.

"Aye Ant! Thanks for the invite!" David turned his attention to Anthony.

"No problem dude." I chuckled at the fact that he didn't even know David's name, one thing about Anthony if he didn't know your name he would call you 'dude'.