Chapter 43: Kinky corny love

Start from the beginning

Then Daddy runs me a relaxing bath while he goes on an errand. The perfect man that he is, he has also lit some scented candles! I can't deny the warm water feels insanely good and helps me relax my sore butt. I'm not sure I'm going to be fit for anything going down there anytime soon so I should suggest to Daddy to play with another Sub, he definitely deserves it! As long as I get to watch and participate in a way, I won't mind.

"I have something to ask you, Baby," Daddy tells me when he comes back with a little bag in his hands.

I tense when I see it's from a jewelry, which only means two things: either he is going to propose – which would be way too early or he is going to offer me a collar.

I had sworn to myself I would never wear a thing like that ever again when the doc had removed Thomas' horrible thing from my neck. I know it's a usual thing in our lifestyle but my aversion to collars hadn't changed when I joined it. True, I had also said I would never love anyone again or enter a permanent contract with a Dom and look where I am now... But contrary to some Subs, I have never dreamed of a Dom collaring me.

"Please hear me out before saying anything," he tells me when I open my mouth to protest.

He pulls out a small box from his bag and falls on one knee. For some reason that makes my heart beat faster... such a stupid heart!

"I know you don't like the idea of a collar," he begins, "but as your Daddy, I need to put some sign on you, even if it's small. I love you so much, Baby, and I would pretty much do anything for you. I don't mind sharing you with other Doms but I need them to see who you belong to, so I would be forever grateful if you accepted this necklace as a symbol of my dominance over you."

At that point, he opens the box and gets the thinnest silver necklace out of it. In all honesty, it barely counts as a collar, it's more a piece of jewelry. Still, it's what it represents that bothers me. A small medal is attached to it, on which I can read Daddy's Baby.

"Please, Baby!"

Ugh! Moving speech? Check! Gorgeous man with puppy eyes? Check! Thoughtful gift? Check, check, check! How am I supposed to be able to resist all of that?

"Okay, Daddy!" I sigh. "But on one condition! I get to put something on your neck too because all those Doms and Subs you're fucking need to know you are mine as well!"

"Deal, Baby!" he replies with a smug smile before capturing my mouth in a deep kiss.

The next thing I know, he lets go of my lips and the necklace is put on me.

"It would pain me if you did, but you can remove it whenever you want, Baby," he whispers in my ear.

Could he be any more considerate?

"Thanks, Daddy! You're perfect!"

"I have to go to work now, Baby," he tells me after a few more kisses. "Be sure to finish your work this afternoon and I'll wait for you at the usual time in my office. I have a few things in mind to celebrate tonight so keep those thoughts until then!" he adds in a chuckle, giving a pat to my massive boner.

I'm not the only one who is excited since there is a huge tent in his pants when he leaves. The afternoon is boring, but I'm a good boy and finished the homework I have left before I look up online what I could collar my Daddy with. I have a very precise idea of what I want, and it doesn't take me long to find a website offering military dog tags that I can engrave with my personal inscription. Hopefully, I should have them by next weekend!

Then, it's already the end of the afternoon, so I head toward the club, knock on Daddy's door and go inside his office when he grants me permission to. Since he has been nothing but perfect these past few days, I kneel graciously by his side like I'm supposed to. I don't always do that when we are not officially in club mode, when his friends are not around or if we are not in the main part of the club or his private playroom.