Chapter 43: Kinky corny love

Start from the beginning

"It has taken me a bit of time to realize it, but I was already in love you before Thomas tried to kill me. I have never loved anyone else as I much as I love you. I don't know what the future holds for us, but if I could be your Baby for my whole life, that would be barely enough to satisfy me."

The warmth and affection radiating from his eyes are intoxicating. It's like a glow of love emanates from him that heats my heart with an unmatched strength. It seems it could heal any scar. Right now, I know I could do anything, be anyone, as long as he's there to support me.

When I've finished my speech, his first answer is to take my mouth into another deep and passionate kiss that makes my toes curl. During it, he flips me on my back and I automatically wrap my legs around his waist, sticking my butt out so that he can rub his new hard-on against the crease of my ass. Even with the soreness from yesterday, it feels so good!

"I love you too, Baby!" he says after he breaks the kiss, his hands on each side of my face. "You know I have, for a very long time. The thought of losing you is unbearable to me. I feel so lucky that you somehow reciprocate my feelings and I promise you I will do everything in my power to make you happy."

My heart explodes when I hear his words, and the fact he ravishes my mouth in a blissful kiss once again doesn't help. My hands are everywhere on his back, trying to pull him in a tighter embrace until we become one.

"As much as I would like to make love to you, Baby," he says smugly when he parts his lips from mine, "I'm pretty sure your cute little butt needs rest after yesterday night."

"I don't care, Daddy!" I pant, rubbing myself against his monster.

"But I do! Daddies are supposed to take care of their Babies, remember? So I will give you a nice blowjob instead."

"But what about you?"

"I will take care of myself, don't worry Baby!" he replies.

He pulls me on the side of the bed and makes me sit then kneels between my parted legs and immediately swallows me whole, looking at me, and holy shit! I know how good he is at giving head but this time he really does his best. The fact he is jacking himself at the same time only makes it hotter.

"Daddy, can I come, please?" I beg after just a minute of his bobbing up and down.

He immediately closes his free hand at the base of my cock, squeezing tightly.

"You'll be allowed to when I remove this hand," he says, letting go of my shaft with a loud pop. "But not before, Baby. You can safeword if you need it because I intend to do this for a very long time," he warns me.

He was not kidding when he said that. I spend the next half hour pleading for my release with a more and more high-pitched voice while he dutifully blows me like no one else ever has before, teasing all the sensitive parts of my dick. The hand he uses as a cock ring prevents me from reaching my orgasm, which I feel is building in my balls. All the while he keeps looking at me, slowly stroking his monster python.

When he eventually lets go of my member, I scream and my vision blurs as I erupt in his mouth in several waves of pure deep pleasure. He groans around me, as I see him shoot his load as well, and the vibrations make my climax even more blissful. I was using my arms to support myself on the bed, but I collapse all the same.

"I love you, Baby," he says just after he has milked me dry.

"Love you too, Daddy," I reply, catching my breath.

It seems to be the sentence of the day, and we keep repeating those words during breakfast like two sappy lovers. Crap, we actually are sappy lovers... Seriously the corny things we say to each other would make me sick if I had to watch another couple tell them to each other.