I could see her brain ticking and then finally everything clicked into place.

"You kidnapped me?!" She asked in disbelief. "What the hell for?!"

Hell? She never used that kind of language before. My naive little darling had turned into a spitfire. I walked over and sat right next to her on the comfy bed. 

"Because I missed you, Baby." I replied, caressing her soft cheek.

"Don't touch me!" she yelled, immediately removing my hand from her face.

"Why not?" I asked, irked at that fact that she didn't even want me touching her.

"Because I hate you!" She spat with rage. "I don't want you anywhere near, much less having your deceitful hands on me!" I felt the anger in me rise slightly.

Deceitful Hands? Judging by her own behavior, she should be the last one to talk about deceit.

"Look how times have changed." I said to her. "If I remember correctly there were times when you couldn't bear to be away from me....always wanting me close, touching you." I once again lifted my hand to touch her cheek and she batted them away once again.

"Times have indeed changed." She said to me with a sneer. "I'm no longer that naive girl who believes in fake promises. I'm a different girl leading a different life..."

"Wanting to marry a different man." I cut in.

"Don't bring him into this." She told me stiffly and my anger rose a little higher, hearing her defend his name.

"Why not?" I asked, bending my head closer to hers. my voice dropping an octave or two. "Does he mean that much to you?"

"Of course he does." She replied. "I'm marrying him, aren't I?"

That made my blood boil.

Thinking once again of her getting married to anyone else raged within me and I couldn't take it anymore!

I pulled her roughly against me, one hand grasping the back of her head and the other grabbing her waist firmly, our faces so close together not even the thinnest sheet of paper could pass through.

"Listen to me and listen very carefully, Pragya." I told her in a low, menacing tone, my eyes boring into hers. "I will never ever allow you to be with anyone but me. I don't care how much you despise and loathe me. You are mine and only mine and I have no intention of letting you go. Got that?"

For the first time, I had managed to terrify the hell out the girl in my arms to such an extent that she couldn't even speak, but I had to make sure she understood.

"Got that?" I asked again, but she still didn't reply. 

"Got it?!" I yelled at her, making her jump slightly.

She nodded her head slowly not sure what to make of my behavior, but I needed more from her.

"Say it." I said to her and she looked at me in confusion. "I need to hear you say that you're mine." I told her but she continued to look at me with a blank expression on her face.

"Say it!" I shouted at her.

"I-I'm y-yours." She stuttered.

"Good girl." I replied, kissing her cheek for good behavior. 

I went over to the corner and brought out a package and gave it to her.

"Here, wear this." I told her. 

I couldn't stand to see her wearing that bridal outfit anymore, knowing she wore for someone else.

Throwing the package on the bed, I turned and left the room, slamming the door behind me.

**********

Pragya's POV

As he left the room, I let out the deep, shaky breath I had been holding in. 

I knew he had changed a bit, but never in my wildest dreams did I imagine he would turn into this monster.

I have no idea what he has planned for me and there's no way I'm waiting to find out.

I have to find a way to get away from here...away from him.

I quickly looked around the room searching for an escape, and finally my eyes fell on the sliding doors that peeked behind the grey curtains.

I quickly changed, knowing it wouldn't be easy to make a getaway in bridal clothes that were as heavy as a rock. Thankfully it was a simple short dress.

I made my way over to the sliding doors, thanking my lucky stars that it opened! The place was dark so I would be hard to be spot.

I went back to the room searching for any "tools" that I could find for a makeshift rope and after successfully completing the task, I once again walked through the sliding doors, hoping to never return.

**********

Hi Friends! How are you all?

Well, this was the second part of "She's Mine".

How was it?

The third part will be updated by the person in the dedication box above.

Thank you all for the love and support so far.

Don't forget to Vote, Like, Comment and Share. 

Bye!

-Asmithaa(WackyWriters)