2. Say It!

Unknown POV 2

Where the hell was she?! My mind screamed as I paced the floor of her room, steaming both in frustration and helplessness. She had been missing for a few hours now and we still had no clue about her whereabouts, or who even dared to carry out such a despicable act!

As far as I knew, neither she nor her family members had any enemies, so what was the need to kidnap her? Was it a question of ransom...or was some unknown enemy trying to get to me through her?

We had searched the entire area, including this room, twice, looking for some clue as to to where "they" might have taken her, but no such luck! How did they get past in a house filled with people, who, by the way, hadn't even the slightest clue the bride was being kidnapped! How much more oblivious can you get?!

The Comissioner assured me they were already on the case, but all this useless waiting and wondering was slowly killing me inside. The woman who had brought light to my life was now facing a dreaded darkness and I could do nothing but twiddle my thumbs! I didn't know where she was or what condition she was in. I could only hope and pray with all my heart she was alright.

**********                                                                        

 Pragya's POV

"Owwww..." I winced as the pain hit me like a ton of bricks the second I came awake, though my eyes were still closed.

I pressed a hand to my throbbing temples, hoping it would ease the highly unpleasant sensation.

Slowly opening my eyes, I tried to adjust them to my surroundings, only to have them widen as realised I was in unfamiliar territory.

Where the hell am I?! I thought in horror as my eyes took in the beautifully modern and elegant space, decorated with dark grey curtains and walls painted in pure white. 

Then the memory came rushing back to me... 

Surprise...flowers...the struggle...then absolute darkness.

That man...he took me from my room...he kidnapped me and brought me to wherever the hell this was...! I thought with fear. I didn't even have the opportunity to get a look at him, but that voice... 

 Who was he... and what did he want with me?

As I was struggling to make sense of all this, a tall shadow walked into my peripheral vision and I immediately looked up in nervousness and fear and was shocked out of my wits at the one I saw.

"You..." I uttered, my voice barely a whisper, feeling as though the wind had been knocked out of me, as I looked at the man standing there. The man who had turned my world upside down, both with his love and his deceit.

"Hi Sweetheart." he greeted with an evil smirk. "Missed me?"

**********

Unknown POV 1

I could see the immense shock registered on her face. 

 "Hi Sweetheart." I said in a taunting tone. "Missed me?"

"You!" She said more confidently this time, as her initial shock died down. "What are you doing here?!"

"I live here." I told her letting out a short laugh.