His Blue Eyes!

Leigh-Anne's P.O.V

After I woke up from my nap I looked over and saw Jesy listening to music, Perrie eating ( as usual), and Jade was on Twitter.

"Hey guys how long till we land?" I said. "Another 2 hours" Jesy said. Man I can't wait to get off this plane. I got up and started to explore the rest of the plane. "Hey where u going Leigh?" Perrie said.

"Oh just to the bathroom" I lied . I went to wear my luggage was and pulled out my laptop and got on Twitter. Decided to follow people and and give people shoutouts as usual. Then I came across one tweet that made me do a double take.

@IHATELEIGHANNEPINNOCK " Leigh-Anne is so ugly she needs to stop wearing makeup it won't help"

I started to wipe my tears. I know celebs are supposed to forget all the hate they get but it always comes back and haunts me. After I dried my tears I decided not to tell the girls since it would cause drama .

"Hey Leigh-Anne u alright?" Jesy asked. "Yeah.....perfect"

Jesy P.O.V

Leigh was acting a bit strange for some reason.. I don't know it's probably nothing.

2 hours finally passed...

"Yayyyyy were here!!!" Perrie scrame.

"Thank god I was probably going to die if we stayed another minute in this plane" I said. Which made Jade giggle.

After someone helped us with our bags we got in our own LM car and started to drive to the 1D flat.

"Can't wait to see the boys!" Leigh said. " I know it's been ages" Jade said. It took about 20 minutes but we were finally there. We got out the car,grabbed our luggage, and started to walk to the front door

Jade P.O.V

Perrie rang the front door and immediately Zayn opened it. Perrie flew into his arms and started saying things like "l missed you so much" " I'm so happy to see you". "Alright cut it off u 2" Jesy said.Making us laugh.

"Sorry hey girls" Zayn said. "Hey Zayn" we all said together. "C'mon the boys can't wait to see u" Zayn said opening the door more. We got inside and saw 4 boys sitting on the couch. " Hi I'm Liam" one of the boys said . " Jade I replied. "I'm louis but u can call me Lou if u want love" "Oh okay" I said.

" And I'm Harry" the curly boy said. Suddenly my eyes locked with the the blonde headed boy with blue eyes. "Hi" he stuttered. "I'm Niall" OMG he has an Irish accent that's so hot. " Jade" I said. And for the first time I think I found love:)

Hey guys hoped you like this chapter!!
Please remember to vote I love you your cute:)
Next update will be soon..