Chapter 2

The warm sun is beaming down on my face. The smell of wild flowers and nature fills my nose. I'm laying on a blanket, and when i roll over, I am greeted with that dimple filled smile that I fell in love with.

"I missed you." he says as he tucks a peice of my hair behind my ear.

"I missed you" I smile back at him.

"I really love you. You know that, right? You mean so much to me. " he says with a more serious face.

" I love you, Harry" I say back.

"I love you, baby." he says as he kisses me on the forhead.

He pulls me closer to him and his lips crash into mine.

****

Disappointment hits me as I wake up and realize it was just another dream. I always wake up at the best parts, too... I just wish this was all real...

I grab my sketchbook and pencil that I keep next to my bed. I love drawing... always have. But recently, I have started drawing my dreams. I draw every place that Harry and I go. I have about 50 pages full of different scenery and locations, the very first one being the coffee shop. I draw every single detail that I remember about the places.

I start to draw out the field that we were in. I sketch out the open field of bright green grass, and beautiful wildflowers. The weather was perfect, not a cloud in the sky. I find myself smiling as I think about being with him again.

"You mean so much to me"

His words play over in my head.

Each dream with him in it, is so vivid. I have never had dreams like this where all of my senses are involved. I can feel emotions, see bright colors, feel the rush of adrenaline as his lips make contact with mine, and I can even smell the things around me. It all just feels so real.

But it's not...

And it never will be.

*Harry's POV*

The same thing happens every time... I wake up disappointed.

I grab my journal and pencil that I keep next to my bed and start to write down everything I remember from my dream last night. I really love to write, but nobody knows that.

A piece of her long, golden brown hair fell slightly in her face. She looked more beautiful than ever in her red sun dress. The bright, multi colored wildflowers only added to the beauty.

I write down every single detail that I can remember. I started doing this after the very first dream she ever showed up in... I just never want to forget.

"Harry, you need to hurry up!" Liam comes barging into the room I'm staying in.

I quickly shut my journal and set it next to me.

"What?" I thought we had a day off today... apparently not.

"We have rehearsal today, remember!" he says in a frustrated tone.

"Oh, yeah. My bad"

"Yeah, your bad. We are supposed to be leaving now, so hurry up." He says as he leaves the room.

I quickly get out of bed and put some clothes on. I just throw on my black skinny jeans and a sweater. It's June now, but it's still cold here in Manchester. My hair is all over the place, so I just throw a hat on. I grab my journal and my phone and quickly head out.

"Well look who decided to show up" Louis says as I get in the van.

"Yeah, sorry" I say as I sit down in a row of seats by myself.

The van starts to move, and I lean against the window and open up my journal so I can finish writing.

The sweet aroma of wildflowers filled my nose. The sky was crystal blue, not a cloud in sight. Everything was so... perfect.

"What's that?" Louis says as he sits down right next to me.

I quickly shut my journal.

"Oh, it's nothing."

He gives me that 'yeah right' look, clearly wanting me to tell him what I'm writing.

"It's nothing, really" I reassure him.

"Okay, whatever" he shrugs.

*Mia's POV*

"Mia, guess what?!?!" Hali says as she barges into my room.

I quickly shut my sketchbook and set it next to me.

"What?" I curiously ask.

"WE ARE GOING TO LONDON IN TWO WEEKS!!!!"

What? London? Why?

"What?" I ask.

"Our moms have been planning this for a long time now! They wanted to surprise us!!!"

Excitement starts to build inside of me.

"Oh my goodness, really?!"

"YESSSS!!!!! London! Like, aaaaa!!!!" She squeals.

This is really exciting. Hali and I have always dreamed about going to London. This is sooooo exciting!!!!

"Oh my goodness!!!! Two weekssss!!!!!" I squeal back.

"Yes! We should start packing tomorrow!" she squeals again.

I laugh "We are crazy"

"Hey, crazy is fun." She laughs.

*Harry's POV*

As the van moves down the bumpy road, thoughts start running through my mind.

Is she really out there? And if she is... how will I find her?

I need to find her. I just feel... empty without her. It feels like every time I wake up from a dream, a hole gets drilled into my chest. And the only way I can fill that hole is to find her. I just don't know how. The only thing I can do is remind myself that love always finds a way...

*********************************

Okay guys I know this chapter is really short and I'm really sorry! I just don't know if I should continue with this story. I have great ideas, I just don't know if I'll be able to translate them into words. Idk. But I need feedback! So please comment!

Love you! 💋