Could I forgive him?

My skin suddenly turns cold as he pulls back, his hands holding onto my shoulders.

"We can talk later, as long as you desire and I will answer everything." November says, his gaze softening. "But right now we are going to run out of time. Harrison left to get some supplies, so this is our only chance. I know all the routes in these hallways and some escape ones, too. We just need to do it quickly."

I nod at his every word, my muscles tensing. We could talk later, but right now we needed to get out.

Before November helps me up, he plants a kiss on my lips, leaving me to yearn for more. But I shake it off and let him pull me up, keeping me steady on my side since my legs felt like jelly. Everything felt like a dream at the moment, November coming to save me, my near death suicide experience, everything.

November opens the door with a click of the lock, the keys being put back into his pocket afterward. He tugs on my hand again and I instantly let him tug me along out into the hallway. It amazed me how he could navigate so easily through the confusing hallways, even a person who could see would have a hard time finding their way through.

My feet stumble into puddles of murky water that cling to the sides of walls where pipes hang on the ceilings. I carefully pick my way through them, my feet turning cold. My toes go numb as we continue down the tiled floor, and I gradually start to slow a bit. The blood loss was making me dizzy, and I couldn't run anymore.

"November--" I let out a heavy breath. "--I can't run anymore."

November nodded, and steadied me by placing his hands on my waist.

"Okay, hold on." He suddenly lifted me up, and couldn't help the yelp that escaped my lips at the sudden movement.

I instinctively wrapped my arms around his neck, and kept my head up - just incase anything happened. Suddenly, the sound of whistling came from another hallway. I held in a gasp, and whipped my head in the direction of the sound.

"Shit," November immediately reached for a door on the wall, and thankfully there was one. "Thank goodness."

He yanked it open and stumbled inside, setting me down quickly so he could close the door. The sound of steady walking grew louder, along with the whistle. I was afraid my heart was beating to hard, and shrunk farther into the corner of the room until I hit a box of some sort. After the whistling died down, which had to be Harrison that had come back, November flicked a light on.

I adjusted to the sudden brightness, and gasped. We were in a weaponry room. I reached for the nearest handgun, taking it in my shaking hands. I turned to see November stiffen beside me, his eyes wide as his own hands found a rifle.

The sudden urge was overpowering, and I whip the rifle from his grasp, my mind suddenly taking over. I didn't realize what I had done until it had already happened.

The barrel of my handgun was placed right in between November's head, the silver metal shining in the light.

He had betrayed me, humiliated me in more ways then I could imagine. He had left me in the dirt and dust after everything I gave him-- I believed in him-- trusted him with everything.

It was all his fault. I was in pain when he was happy, ready to go and be free in exchange for me.

"Do it." November suddenly says, jolting me out of my thoughts.

The gun shakes in my hands.

"What?" I whisper, my voice high and unsteady.

He grabs my hand, keeping it steady on his forehead. He closed his eyes and breathes in.

"I said do it." November says, his voice suddenly urgent.

My eyes widen and I felt like my legs had suddenly left me, leaving me immobile. I let out a shaky breath, and let my finger rest on the trigger.

I loved him.

I also hated him.

I didn't regret my decision.

***

A/N: ANOTHER CLIFFHANGER MWUAHAHAHAHA. I'm mean sorry guys :( lol

Anyways, 3k?! Ily guys I can't stop saying it like wtf. <33

You guys are so good to me. I don't deserve all this attention <3 I literally started this book thinking "lol no ones gonna read this xP" like no joke.

I posted this early for you guys because I know a lot of you are anxious for more chapters (; YOUR WELCOME lol jk <3

Comment what you think Hazel is going to do ;D

SOTC: Other Side by Jason Derulo<3
Ily guys, stay awesome my lovelies! Until next chapter..

Auna <33