Chapter Twelve

Chapter 12

Gabi's POV

*Two days later*

Wow I actually love Paris! It's just so beautiful and romantic! Well it is the 'City of Love' right?

Brad said he wanted to spend as much time as he could with me while we were there but there was just no time. The whole time was so hectic! Performances and interviews were non stop but I love watching what they do, it makes me so proud I can't even describe. We've all had really late nights recently which is going to take it toll.

Tomorrow we are going to Central Birmingham to start the tour. We, well the boys, get a mini bus which we've all seen pictures of and we are all ecstatic! It's really long, it has a mini kitchen, mini bathroom, living room, 12 beds, seating area, fridge and TV. It looks small on the outside but on the inside it's big.

Currently it's 19:30, Brad and I are having a sleepover tonight while my parents stay over in Manchester for my sisters parents evening. We've gone all out like we used to: loads of movies, loads of food, pillows, duvets, blankets, fire on, lights off.

'21 jump street?' Brad asked while searching the movie up on Netflix, for some reason he was stood right In front of the TV with one hand in his hip. I couldn't help but chuckle.

'Sure' I laughed.

'What?' he smirked and stood facing me with his hand still on his hip.

'You! You doing that sassy stand' I giggled.

'What this?' he laughed back and swayed his hips also changing position of his legs, one being strait and one slightly bent.

'Yes, now come over here' I demanded and held my arms open. Brad showed me his childish smile and began to walk towards me but swerved to sit on the chair furthest away from me.

'Am I really that gross?' I joked as Brad walked Into the kitchen, soon returning with 2 beer bottles.. classy!

"You, miss, are not gross! You are the most beautiful woman in the world' he said passing me the drink, kissing my forehead then lying next to me with his head propped up by some pillows. I crawled up to him also bringing the duvet over with me.

'Hehe thank you' I smiled. I rested my head on Brad's chest, wrapped my legs in Brad's and put my hand towards my face to be more cosy.

'Your very welco- ahh that's cold!' He shrieked like a little girl meaning the cold beer touching his tummy.

'It's not that cold' I said then just after Brad wrapped his arm around me and put the bottle on my arm.. damn it was actually pretty cold.

'Bloody hell that's cold!' I shivered then brought myself closer to Brad, if that was even possible!

'Do you want to keep the film on in the background while we do something more fun?' Brad asked then sat up and placed our drinks on the floor beside the sofa.

'What do you have in mind?' I asked, genuinely unknown of what he meant by more fun.

'This..' He said then put one hand on my cheek, brushing my rosy cheeks with his thumb. He closed his eyes and moved closer towards my, gently he kissed my lips. I reluctantly kissed back just as gently and passionate. Our kiss became deep and less gentle, like we craved each other.. wanting more and more as time went on.

Things got heated.. like the cushions and duvet were scattered around the living room, I got my first love bite.. is that an achievement? We sat/ lay on each other.. yeeaaah that's my alternative way of saying straddle.. Nothing sexual happened like I love Brad and everything but I'm not ready for stuff like that. And I'm too flustered and an awkward person to say the word..