Yay Vacation time

Tommy's P.O.V.
Me and my boyfriend Jack are on vacation in Florida. We only got here yesterday but so far it's been amazing. We're getting ready to go out soon, we're gonna take the bus to the beach.

 We're getting ready to go out soon, we're gonna take the bus to the beach

(The picture above:This is what Jack looks like)

Adam's P.O.V.
I'm on vacation in Florida with Sutan and Danielle. Its gonna be so fun, today were going to the beach.

I look to Sutan and Danielle "Do we have everything packed" They reply in unison "Yeah" I grab some of our stuff and say "Okay then lets go"

We leave and and get on the next bus. When I walk in I notice a beautiful blonde. He's so beautiful and just something about him draws me to hin, he's like an angel.

Tommy's P.O.V.
After we pass a hotel a few people get on the bus. We get on the bus and a few minutes later at the next stop people walk in. I curiously glance at the people walking in to see a man with black hair and blue eyes 'what a dreamy cliche' I think as I see him. We funny enough end up getting off at the same stop and he exits the bus with two people one male and one female.

This is a new story I created based on a video edit I made a while back (I'll link the video in a further chapter where it makes sense) anyways hope you liked it, comment if you want too :)