"Booze makes me happy." I smirk.

{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}

"Alright alright alright." London sings along to the song 'Hey ya' as we drive back to my place. I laugh at her and roll my eyes.

"You gon kill me." I giggle. I video her and post it on my snap.

Isiah🕷💔: Yo when you guys pulling up? Everything is goin. People already here but they all parked the other street.

Me: We gon be there in t-minus one minute. Hide nigga.

Isiah🕷💔: I gotchu :0

Me: Fuck sakes lol.

We pull up to my house and I'm quite content with how dead it looks.

"Hey girl go ahead. I gotta grab sum." I call to London, tossing her the keys. I watch as she runs to the door. I open the trunk and quickly grab the box full of vodka. I hear everyone scream and smile to myself. I walk into the house and maneuver my way through all the people. Once I make it to the backyard I set the box of alcohol down at the bar but grab a bottle out for myself. I haven't had a drink in hours. I open the bottle and chug a couple times. Ugh I hate vodka but it gets me fucked.

"Hey Kenn." I hear Skis raspy voice behind me.

"Hey." I greet him, cheerfully as I turn around. "What's up?"

"Just looking for you." He smiles. "Wanna come sit with everyone?"

"Of course." I smile back as he hands me a blunt. I take it from his hand and offer him the vodka. "Was London surprised?"

"She looked it."

"Aw that's great." Everyone's sitting by the back of the pool, where my patio set is. "Heyyy bitch." I run up on London and throw my arms around her shoulders.

"Did you know?!" She yells.

"Happy anniversary." I shrug. "Ay Ski, you got any snow?"

"Mm no but I seen a group of people in the kitchen with it." Ski answers.

"Wanna take some shots with me?" I ask him.

"Of course." He laughs.

"Watch this one, she's an alcoholic." Isiah chuckles.

"Fuck off." I laugh. I shove his head away from me and turn to Ski. "Shall we?" He nods and leads the way back to the bar. Once we get there I sit on a stool while Ski orders a few shots of whatever. Isiah set up really nicely. He got someone to work the bar, a DJ, he hung those weird string lights everywhere and he even got some other weird decorations.

"Here take a couple." Ski passes down a couple shots of brown liquid. I down them side by side and make my little pucker face.

"Jeez." I inhale. He smiles and me and shakes his head, then downs his own shots. I instantly start feeling a little light headed. "What was that?"

"Tequila."

"Tequila?! Ski you know Tequila fucks me up!" I swat his arm lightly and laugh with him.

"That's why I got it." He shrugs.

We spend a good hour or so talking and catching up. He tells me about his fight with Jahseh but leaves out what London told me. After a while some random nigga comes around asking for him so he politely leaves me alone. I get up and walk back to where I left London, Isiah, Pump, Wifi, and Purpp.

"Heyyy." I sing, sitting down on Pumps lap.

"Aye ma." Pump squeezes me into a hug as London scoots her chair closer to us.

"Girl I'm just warning you but Jahseh is here. He just went to get something but he'll probably be back." She whisper yells. My face drops and I dramatically sigh and slump into Pumps lap.

"No I cantttt." I slur, sliding down his legs.

"I believe in you." Pump chuckles.

"Kenna it'll be okay. Just try to avoid him or sum." Isiah says.

I make a face, signalling for help at Purpp but he just smiles and shrugs.

"I'm going to go get fucking wasted." I roll my eyes at everyone and get up from Pump, walking over to the bar.

I spend a good half hour downing shots until I'm fucked up. So fucked up. I slowly spin my stool around so I won't fall and watch everyone around the pool; dancing, swimming or just talking. Of course I'm the only one still drinking. This is what I do. I drink. I drink because I'm too fucked up to handle being an adult. I'm too fucked to face life because what's life without Jahseh? Not even in girlfriend, boyfriend type. In a best friend type. The person I've loved the most, hurt me the most. And because of that, I drink. I'm such a baby. I know I need to be out there, working and taking care of myself. Finding a man and having a family. But I can't. I just can't seem to get ahold of myself. I turn back to the bar and grab a bottle of sour puss, I've been sipping on. I drink a bit, then set it down. I lay my head felt on the counter top and sigh.

"Hey pretty girl." I hear a voice beside me. I look up and see some random nigga smiling at me.

"Hey." I mumble. Sadly I'm not a happy drunk tonight.

"Someone told me this was your house... wanna show me your room?"

"Ew shut the fuck up." I roll my eyes and turn around in my stool, away from him.

"How you telling a stranger to shut the fuck up? Stupid bitch." He hisses at me. He spins the stool back towards him harshly so I'm now face to face with him again.

"Nigga you got me fucked up! Get the fuck out my house ugly ass hoe." I yell in his face. The music is loud enough that I'm not drawing attention. He grabs onto my arm tightly, making the stool tip. I land on my back, my head hitting to pavement. "Fuck me." I say grabbing my head.

"Yo what the fuck?!" I feel Skis arms pick me up and sit me down on a patch of grass. I watch as he grabs the dude, throwing a punch, then dragging him away.

I can't help but wish Jahseh wasn't the one that came to my rescue.