noises

alyssa knew what could come with being with james.  she knew how many times he has been "mentally observed".  she knew he had once wanted her 15 feet underground.  yet, she couldn't show fear.  not that she couldn't actually, she wouldn't.  alyssa didn't get a long with many people.  maybe it was desperation drawing her to james in that case.  if that's so, may that be the death of her.  because right now, james and alyssa were sat in the middle of her bedroom floor.  they sat cross legged, starring into each others eyes.  once, alyssa had made james watch pornography with her.  she thought maybe he'd learn something from it without her having to tell him what she want.  she wanted to go slow with james, so she leaned in for a kiss.  she pulled away and looked up at him through thick eyelashes.  james then leaned in and kissed her.  slowly at first but as alyssa's hands made her way to his face it became more passionate.  james was now hovering over alyssa not breaking the kiss.  he moved his hands to pin alyssa down and the waist.  he pulled back to look into her eyes to make sure she wasn't nervous.  he tended to do that.  she nodded and without a word they went back to what james learned alyssa loved doing making out.  alyssa wrapped her legs around his skinny (nearly skronny) torso.  she broke the kiss and worked up all her nerves. 
"have you ever eaten a pussy before" she asked.  james decided it would be best to be confident in this moment.
"yes." he said in his usual monotone voice.  alyssa shot him a look.
"no..." he said slightly quieter. 
"i want you to eat mine" she said slowly.  james undoubtedly wanted to please alyssa.  he moved down sliding down her dark denim shorts which have been rolled up probably about 5 times.  he did it slowly tracing his fingertips against her thighs as he did.  alyssa stared at him in a mix of shock and excitement.  once her shorts were off, james slid his hands back up her thighs.  james didn't know what love really meant, but damn did james love alyssa and her thighs.  he wasn't normally into sexuality, but something inside him changed when he sees alyssa's milky white, blank canvas thighs.  he wanted to leave hickeys all over them.  if i'm pleasing alyssa, why can't i do something for myself? james thought to himself.  he snapped out of his thoughts and looked down to his hands rubbing alyssa's thighs.  he looked at her and saw her eyes shut tight.  he listened and heard heavy breathing and faint whimpering.  he closed his eyes and moved down and started fulfilling his wants.  leaving marks trailing up her legs until- a moan.  james opened his eyes and saw he had left marks right up till right next to her pussy.  he decided his fun was over and chose to finally fulfill alyssa's wants.  she slowly slid down alyssa's baby blue lacy panties.  his eyes opened wide when he say alyssa fully.  she was completely shaven, unlike the girl he saw in the pornography.  he lifted her legs up and looked at her little pussy fully.  a small "fuck" slipped from his mouth.
"what!" alyssa looked up, clearly feeling insecure
"it's um... really tight... i don't know how i would umm... fit myself... in you" he said in awe.  she put her head back down and shivered. 
james licked a strip on alyssa's pussy.  he got to the clit and bit down slightly.  she whimpered.  james liked when alyssa made that noise.  he started sucking and listened to her noises like he was a tween girl listening to justin bieber.  as he was doing this, he moved her legs over his shoulders so he can use a hand to touch her.  he slipped in her opening.  he felt around and when he curled his fingers up alyssa let out a large noise.  he kept doing this for about a minute.  he never wanted alyssa to stop making these noises. 
"james im gonna cum" she said inbetween moans.  he pulled his fingers out and started eating her out properly.  she came and covered her face.  peeking an eye out to see james lick it up off her pussy and off his lips.
"...sorry... i warned you..." she mumbled.  he leaned down so he was laying next to her. 
"it was wonderful." he rolled over. 
"cute noises by the way" he said and smiled.  he could feel her getting flustered.  alyssa was so blindly in love