Don't Tell (Explicit)

Start from the beginning

"Hey, is it cool with you if I come in?" He asks, opening the door even more.

"Uh, yeah sure."

He smiles and steps inside.

"So, you know we're going to have that scene.. where we kind of make out at that party." He says.

What? We most definitely don't have that scene together, however badly I wish we did.

"Um, n-no I think that's Ruby. When she kind of cheats on Lip because she's drunk?" I offer.

He stalks closer to me.

"Well, we can just pretend," he smirks.

Oh.

He walks over and sits down a half inch away from me on the couch. I look into his eyes as his pupils dilate, leaving the blue of his eyes only a thin ring.

I can feel the warmth of his body as he slowly places a warm palm on the middle of my thigh.

I look down at his hand on me and he recoils.

"Sorry," he says looking down.

"No, no. It's fine. It's just, I've honestly fantasized about something like this happening," I laugh.

He chuckles and looks back up at me.

He places his hand back and slowly guides it up to the upper part of my thigh.

I scoot closer to him, closing the small gap and lean into him. He presses his lips to mine and I deeply inhale. He slides his tongue into my mouth and presses himself against me.

"Fuck, you're gorgeous," he pulls back and breathes into my mouth. I blush and look down into my lap and notice his jeans getting increasingly tighter around his crotch. Oh.

He brings his mouth back to mine and places his hands around my waist and begins moving his warm palms up and down my sides.

I move my hands to the apex of his thigh and slowly creep it up towards his stiff center. I apprehensively place my hand on his and slowly begin rubbing him through his jeans.

He groans in my mouth and slowly rocks his hips into my grasp.

"Harder," he gasps and slips his warm fingers under my t shirt and onto my smooth skin, instantly giving me goosebumps. 

He gently pushes me backwards onto the couch behind me without breaking the embrace.

He pulls his lips off of mine and brings his hands to the front collar of my shirt. He tugs it down, exposing my simple tan bra with a tiny bow in the center. He dips his head down and runs his lips from just under my ear down to the top cup of my bra.

He grips the fabric in his fingers and pulls my bra down enough to fully expose my breasts to him.

He places his warm mouth over my left nipple and flicks over it with his tongue, sending a tingle throughout my body to... there.

"Mm," I moan out in pleasure. "That feels really good," and surprisingly it actually does. I'm getting more pleasure out of this than I initially thought you could.

He reaches his hands down and begin undoing the front of my jeans as he sucks at my nipple. The unexplainable, warm tingling sensation is almost orgasmic as he slides a hand into my panties and slips a long finger into me.

My mouth widens even more as he slowly begins pumping two fingers in and out of me. My breath catches in my throat and comes out a few octaves higher than my normal speaking voice.

"You like that?" He groans and switches to the other breast.

"Mhm," I moan with my bottom lip in between my teeth.

He pulls his fingers out of me and presses the pad of his thumb roughly against my clit, causing me to jump slightly at the immense burst of pleasure.

My breathing gets ragged and he looks up at me with a sinister grin.

"Does that feel good?" He asks, painstakingly rubbing over it, building up cataclysmic amounts of pressure.

I only nod, finding myself unable to form words.

He rubs in a slightly different direction and my legs twitch involuntarily at his actions. He notices and smirks to himself.

He yanks my jeans down to my knees and repositions himself between my thighs. He spreads my legs enough to fit his face in between them places his mouth on me.

The warmth of his mouth shocks my senses and my head falls back as I try to control my breathing.

He places his mouth on my clit and immediately begins sucking.

My legs tremble under his touch and I bury my fingers in his fiery, red hair. I unconsciously wrap my hand around the back of his head and push him deeper into me as I grind my hips up against him.

I feel myself coming undone as he licks the entirety of my center with the wide pad of his tongue.

He places a gently kiss just under my navel and sits up on his knees.

I pull my jeans back up and button them before fixing my bra and shirt. I sit up on the couch and we both put our legs over the side.

"Well," I say.

"Well." He says.

I look up at him and chuckle, causing him to do the same.

"You taste great by the way," he says mid laugh and I lightly hit him on the arm.