Chapter 9

Jace's POV

***********************************************************************************************************

"Jace wake up"

I opened one eye and saw Raven leaning over me and when she saw I was awake she smiled.

"Your dad needs to talk to you about something"

"Did he say why?"

"No one of the pack members came by and told me that your dad needs to speak with you"

"Well what are you going to do while i am with him and what about the pain?"

"I have a appointment to get my shoulder and stitches checked out and that's all I have planned, so when that is over I guess I will just come back here and find something to do"

I scanned her eyes for any emotion and found nothing so I shrugged forming a plan in my head.

"I'll stop by when I am done"

"Ok"

She kisses my cheek and I go back to my room mind linking my sister to stop by her room when she is pack from the doctors, so she can take her clothes shopping. I change into jeans and a black t-shirt, I fix my hair in my mirror before heading to my dad's office

I opened the door and saw my dad looking through some papers and he looked at me when the door shut.

"Hey dad you wanted to talk to me?"

"Yeah please sit son"

I look at him confused then sit down.

"So your mother told me you found your mate"

"Yeah she was in the car with the rouges when they were coming through our territory"

"Well I wanted to show you this that I found totally interesting"

He turned his computer and showed me the screen and I was shocked and couldn't believe my eyes. There was a picture of Raven and a story about her getting kidnapped and they were looking for her. I looked at my dad and he sighed

"Look son they are trying to find her but I  am willing to let her stay another week for you guys to bond more but after a week she has to call and check in with her family or she goes back"

I nodded knowing where he was going with it and looked at my hands.

"Whats wrong son?"

"I dont  know its just I havent kissed her yet but normally mates do when they first see them, but with Raven being hurt in all I dont want to injuries to get worse"

"Well lets see she hurt her shoulder and has stiches right and she is going to the pack doctors today right ?"

"Yeah"

"Well just think she is probably be all better now so take my credit card and take her on a date show her that you care"

"Thanks dad but one more question how do you know so much about this stuff"

"You will find out sooner or later son"

I shrug and walk out of the room, knowing Raven was probably still in her appointment I went to go set up the date.

I take on last look at everything I set up I hop back In my car and drive back to the pack house. I mindlink my sister to see where they are at to finish the plans for the date. I smile when she said about another hour or so. I run back to the pack house and grab the supplies I need and set it all up.

I go and choose my outfit and change into it and running back out to where the date will be with about 10 minutes to spare.

Authors note:

Hey guys so I finally got this chapter updated and it looks a little different because I am updating this from my ipad. I realized it is a little late update since I live in Georgia it is already 1:07 so it is kinda late, I meant to update earlier but I went to Barnes and Nobles and bought City of Heavenly Fire and have been reading it nonstop since I got it. Well I will update tomorrow probably and I hope you like it bye!!

2nd authors note:

Hey guys me again so my ipad cut off the second part so I edited this in on my phone I dont know why all my devices are acting  like this but I hope to figure it out. Enjoy