VI. NOT SO BAD

( A/N )
( I just realized that the 'third person pov' is accualy 'second person pov', so i messed that up. Hope it didn't bother you. I'll try to write in the accual third person pov from now on and see if it's better. Okay now enjoy the story. )

The next day

Y/n and Zach met the next moning, both with nothing to say. Zach decided not to apologise yet, he wasn't sure if he accualy wants to do it. So he just told her that he'll help her work today. That was what he was sure of.

Y/n took them to their work place. That day they were going to clean some windows of some paddics. They both put on their own headphones and were just silently washing the glass. They would look at each other a few times, and each time they would look away with a small blush.
Eventually y/n decided to talk to him, because this awkwardness was killing her. She asked: "What are you listening to?" while gesturing to his headphones.
Zach, surprised that she was talking to him happily replied: "Take a listen." he said as he handed her the headphones. They looked at each others eyes once more, y/n looking away first. She put the headphones on and Zach watched her facial expressions. First, she was smiling, but as soon as she put her headphones on, she was shocked: "You're kidding right?"
"Um, no why." Zach said, confused and smiling.
"Here, listen." Y/n said as she handed him her headphones. Zach's face was quickly shocked as well. But he smiled. "Wow, i did not see that coming."
"Tell me about it." Y/n said and they both chuckled. This was their first happy moment that day and they both ejoyed it.
"Okay, this might've just been a coincedence. Even if it was a really creepy coincedence. Can i look at your other songs?"
"Be my guest." Zach said as he handed her his phone. She started scrooling through his playlist and her face grew more and more shocked with each scroll.
"Okay, i don't know what's going on here, but this is scaring me. I literally have all of these songs in my phone as well." "Wait, you listen to heavy metal? Really?" Zach asked.
"Yes, i love it."
"Wow, I wouldn't have expected that from someone like you. No offence by the way."
"It's fine, i get it. Girls are usually not into this kind of music. So no offence taken." Y/n said as she smiled at him.
Zach decided to take advantage of this moment they were having, so he apologised: "Hey, y/n, im sorry about yesterday. Whatever happened."
"I'm sorry too. I should't have gotten so upset."
They were looking into each other's eyes once again, and after a while they snapped out of it.
Zach kept the conversation going: "So what's your favourite band?" Y/n answered and they kept talking for the rest of the day.

They were both more invested into the conversation than they expected. They found out a lot of new stuff about each other. It wasn't deep or anything, but they still enjoyed it.
They realized that they both like the same music and that they have similar personalities. They are both so different, but at the same time so alike.

The day finished in a blink of an eye and y/n accompanied Zach to his room. When they got there, Alex was already inside, asleep. Y/n tip toed up to him, gave him a kiss on the cheek and quietly left the room, but not before waving Zach goodbye. He waved back.

Zach's pov

Y/n just left. I went to take a shower.

Today was awsome. She's awsome. I'm glad i apologised. And i would have never guessed that we acually have so much in common.
She's just so...cute.

I'm smiling just thinking about her

I didn't expect to think this, but work is accualy fun with her. Work is fun, who am i?
At first she was just another girl, but now i can feel myself falling...
...we'll see.

Your pov

I have to take a shower.
Today was better than i expected. Who whould've guessed that me and Zach have so much in common... mabye i was wrong, he might not be such an asshole...
We'll see...