Judging

When beginning to judge your stories, the judges shall focus on 5 key points of you story; your title, your cover (if made by you), your plot, your grammar and your characters. Judging shall begin in the next few days once we have our last contestant, so this gives all participants time to edit the first few chapters of there story if they feel the need to.

We recommend  making you main character(s) as relatable as possible, so the reader can connect with them and enjoy reading your story even more. We also recommend that you correct any spelling and grammar in your story, since a big percentage of you overall mark in your story will be based around spelling/Grammer and your plot.

We shall finish judging and share the results with you as soon as possible as we understand and relate to not wanting to wait to find out who the winners are!

As mentioned in the first chapter, all participants shall receive one free Graphic (banner/cover) for their book (if they would like one) and we suggest that you PM us a short description of what you would like your Cover/banner to look like so we can make them in time for the results!

If you have any more questions, feel free to comment them or if you have any more ideas for prizes, please comment them as well!