"Oppa, let me see your girlfriend!" I whisper-shouted and he just glared at me.

"Who has a girlfriend?" Jin oppa chimed in and Hobi oppa's eyes went wide as he glared at me. I noticed his expression along with his hand motioning me to zip my mouth.

Ooohhhh, secret huh?

"Nothing. We were actually talking about you and Yoongi oppa, how the two of you are the only ones who are no longer available."

I smiled cheekily and I noticed Hobi oppa wiping the invisible sweat from his forehead.

So cute. I chuckled internally.

Jin oppa raised his eyebrows at the both of us.

"Are you sure? Because I swear I heard you asking to meet someone's girlfriend." he crossed his arms in front of his chest and stared intently at the both of us. He then sat on the floor before pulling out his phone. I swear he just can't get enough of my unnie.

Hobi oppa smiled awkwardly and I had to stop myself from laughing out loud.

"You heard wrong, hyung." Hobi oppa laughed nervously. "But why do I feel like someone else is about to be in a relationship?" he added as he smiled cheekily in my direction.

My brows furrowed at his words. Hobi oppa lay sideways on the ground, his right hand supporting his head.

"Where are you, at the beach?" I snickered and I almost threw my book on his face when he smoldered. 

He wiggled his eyebrows at me before puckering his lips towards my direction.

This bitch.

I suddenly felt nervous.

"What?" I asked innocently, the book on my other hand long forgotten.

Jin oppa's eyes widen.

"Oh, which reminds me. Yah, Chaeyoung! Don't even think I forgot about what Jungkook said last night. I swear if you two do something dirty inside this bus, I'm going to throw the two of you out!" he inanimately started nagging and Habi oppa seemed to be having fun at my expense.

I tried my best to keep my resting bitch face on. Too bad, we already did something dirty in here.

Heck, whatever.

"You can't throw him out. He's your maknae." I retorted, a smirk forming on my face.

"Yah! Does that mean you are going to do some dirty deed in here?" Hobi oppa looked horror-stricken, he immediately jolted up from his position as he rubs his arms as if he was shivering in cold. "And would mind explaining why that little bunny seemed to be too comfortable sleeping on your lap?"

My cheeks burned red in realization.

"It's not what I mean, pabo. And he was sleeping. I can't just kick him away." I mumbled, my eyes now focused on the floor.

"Well, if I was the one trying to sleep on your lap, would you approved?" Hobi oppa snickered, his arms around his waist like a madman.

And then images of Hobi oppa sleeping on my lap flashes before me.

Heck no.

"Yeah?" I mumbled, unsure of how to answer his attack.

"Are you okay? You look troubled like you wanted to fart Chaeyoung. let that go." Yoongi oppa suddenly barged in as he walks straight to the empty couch and lay down. I groan in annoyance at his words.

I pouted unable to stop myself from grimacing.

Hobi is like a big brother. I tried to reason out as I battle with myself.