Three - A Kiss And I Will Surrender

En başından başla

"We have to. If anyone were to find out -"

"Oh, yeah, I'm really gonna broadcast it to the world. 'I'm Frank Iero and I'm a little whore who sucks his teachers' dicks'. Yeah, no. That's not gonna go down well with the Principal. Hey, maybe I'll go down well on the Principal."

He scowled. "First of all, you are not a whore. Secondly, I don't think you should make a habit of sucking off teachers. And thirdly...I don't particularly like the thought of you doing shit with other teachers."

I grinned. "What, you want to keep me to yourself?" I ruffled his hair. "Aww, Gerard, that's cute."

"Shut up." It was dark, but I could still see him blush. "I didn't mean it like that. I just meant...whatever." His hands dropped from my face. "This doesn't happen again. Agreed?"

I sighed. "Yeah, okay. Agreed."

"Good. Right. Let's...let's go then."

We left the storage closet, and I picked up my bag. He was standing awkwardly by his desk, looking at the floor, and I went over to him. I tilted his head up, pushing a kiss against his lips. He smiled into the kiss, but it didn't last long. I smiled too, winking.

"See you on Monday, Mr Way." I said, biting my lower lip as I left the classroom.

Staying after school only made me late to the cemetery, and in turn, that made me late home, but I didn't really care. The less time I spend home, the better. When I did get home, my mom was out, but my stepdad was in. Brilliant.

"Finally home, I see." He sneered, as I walked past the living room. He was sat on the couch, fucking lording it up like some kind of king, when in fact he was just some rich bastard that came in and bought my mother's love. He was reading a newspaper in an attempt to 'stay cultured', when really, he prided himself in being 'upper class' and loathed anyone who wasn't. Apart from my mom, of course.

"No, I'm a fucking hologram. The real Frank will be home in about half an hour, once he's finished screwing the football team." I spat sarcastically.

I said what I wanted to him and didn't care. He was not, and never will be, my father. I knew for a fact that he hated me as much as I hated him, so there was no chance of any 'stepfather-son' bonding. The only bonding that I was ever likely to participate in involved Mr Way and his dick. Probably.

"That mouth of yours is gonna get you into trouble one day."

I grinned. It already had. "Oh, well. I'll live."

I went up to my room, throwing my bag on the floor, and I flopped onto my bed. I loosened my tie and undid a few buttons of my shirt, staring at the ceiling. My phone vibrated in my pocket and I pulled it out, seeing a text from Pete.

Fine then, don't text me back, asshole;)

I laughed, and I was typing a reply when I felt something in my back pocket. After I'd sent the text, I looked in my pocket and found a small scrap of paper. On it was a number, and a few words:

Call me - xoxoG

I smirked. So much for staying away from each other, Sir.

~

I spent all weekend thinking about what had happened. The way he'd kissed me was addictive, and I knew that, if we were alone together, I wouldn't be able to keep my hands off of him. And that's what made me feel like a whore.