We meet again

Zoey had stayed up all night thinking about how Lu Lu touched her. It felt good. Lu Lu  was up thinking if she should tell Zoey she likes girls. After a short while of thinking about Zoey, Lu Lu started to masturbate. She had put 2 fingers in her wet vagina, she rubbed her big firm breast, and tasted her own cum.

The next day had come so fast, the day had went by so fast and lunch had came. Zoey and Lu Lu had sat in the same table as they did the day before. They both sat in silence, until Lu Lu had unzipped Zoey's skirt.And she said.....

"I like girls"

"You do?"

"Yeah, and I like you a lot and I wish I could fuck you all day"

"You could"

"So you like girls"

"Umm...I'm actually going through a tough time finding out what my sexuality is"

"I could help you"

"How"

Lu Lu had zippened Zoey's skirt up and took her hand and pulled her to the supply room. Zoey was so scared she was about to fuck the most beautiful, sexy, popular person in that school. Lu Lu was nervous as well, as you know they were in middle school and most important THEY WERE VIRGINS. Zoey was so excited she started she took off Lu Lu's leather black pants,and her panties. Zoey then started to finger Lu Lu's pussy, which started to get wet. Lu Lu then took control. She had pushed Zoey onto table, she unzippened Zoey skirt, then took her panties off. Lu Lu had kissed Zoey's neck playfully, then she had finally got to her pussy. Lu Lu wanted to tease Zoey so she kissed her inner thiegh, licking Zoey's thiegh up and down. Zoey couldn't control herself,she moaned Lu Lu's name. Zoey didnt want it to stop. Lu Lu had finally stop teasing Zoey. She had massaged Zoey's clit with her tongue. Then putting 2 of her fingers in her. Zoey moaning really loud, causing Lu Lu to cover her mouth.

Sorry this one is short
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------