Chapter 1

Camilla's Pov

   Beep! Beep! Beep!

   That alarm goes of signaling that we are needed for an emergency. My partners' Dennis, Christina, Blake, and I run to the ambulance. Christina and Dennis in the front seats while Blake and I are in the back.

After Dennis started the ambulance we started making our way towards the emergency

After Dennis started the ambulance we started making our way towards the emergency. I tapped on the window inside the ambulance, Christiana turned her head and opened it up. "What's the call?" I ask her, without hesitation she says "A baby is stuck in a pipe." I sigh as I lean back in my seat, "now how the hell does that happen?" Blake mutters. "I don't know, but were about to find out" says Dennis as he puts the ambulance in park.

We all then get out of the ambulance. "Camilla and Blake go up to the 4th floor. Christina and I will hang here." We both nod while we grabbed our supplies. Then we started jogging our way to the 4th floor. Moreover, when we were making our way up the stairs, I hear my dear firefighter friend Hen yelling over and over "L.A.F.D. Do Not Flush Your Toilet!!!" I look up and see she's running up the stairs. "Never thought I'd hear the Fire Department shout that" said Blake. I chuckled, "how's your day going girl?!" I shouted up to her. "Oh just peachy Camilla!" I smiled and continued our way to the apartment.

Once we walked through the door, I heard the sound of a saw in the bathroom. Blake and I looked at each other and walked in to see a black pipe being layed out on the bathroom floor.

Just then a voice spoke up "about time you guys showed up" and that voice was none other than Fireman Buckley. "Oh kiss my ass" I said as I rolled my eyes and kneeled down next to Bobby. "When and where baby?" Said Buck. I gave him a death glare when Bobby spoke up "guys enough, get the defibrillator, jeez Buck just the lube." Then they started putting the lube all around the pipe.

"Hen, Blake get the ambulance ready" I said. They nodded and made their way down the stairs. I then started helping Bobby push the baby out of the pipe. After we got the baby out of the pipe I heard someone calling my name. "Camilla!!! Camilla!!!" I realized that it was Athena Grant calling my name. I turned my head to Bobby, he nodded "go" he said. I then started making my way out of the room, but before that I took one last look as the baby and then I ran. "Camilla!!!" Athena shouted again. "I'm right here, I'm here!!" I then turned into the hallway and see her yelling from an apartment.

  I ran inside of the apartment, Athena then lead me to a bedroom where a teenage girl was laying covered in blood from the waist down. I turned to Athena "she's the mother" I said. She nodded, "okay we need to get her out of here, she's bleeding out." After we got her out of the apartment building Athena yelled "hold up we got another one." Once we were at the ambulance I saw Buckley holding the child. "What no she's the mother screw her!" He shouted.

"She's a child" I yelled back. "We're not taking her!" He yelled "Yes we are!!" I shouted at him getting pissed. Then Bobby showed up "Hey hey whats going on?" "He's refusing to take her!" Said Athena. Then Bobby took the girl out of the father's arms and out her in the ambulance and I got in right behind her. Once we were all in the ambulance, I knocked on the window, signaling Dennis to start driving.

  I started putting an IV in the girl's arm. "Oh my god, is she going to die" the girl asked me about her baby. I looked at her my mouth agape, I didn't know what to tell her. Just then Bobby spoke up "hey look" and he grabbed her hand and put it near the baby's hand. Just then the baby grabbed the girl's finger and gribbed it. I smiled, just then Hen's voice spoke "5 more minutes guys just hang in their."

5 minutes later

The doors are opened of the ambulance, a nd doctors and nurses started to help get the patients out of the ambulance. Dennis and I then carried the girl out of the ambulance on a gurney, then we brought her over to the doctors who were rushing towards us. "There gonna take care of you" I said to her while holding on to her hand. She then looked into my eyes and said "thank you".  I smiled and stopped at the doors and watched as they took her inside.

Just then I heard Athena and Buck arguing. "Since when did you decide who lives and who dies?!" Athena spoke with anger. "Really cause I was under the impression that was kind of my job" Buck said with a cocky expression on his face. I then walked up to him "is this some type of joke to you, you could've gotten someone killed!?" I said getting in his face. "Maybe, but not today" he said with a smirk.

"Yeah, you keep saying that but the next time you screw up, it'll be your last." Athena said before walking away. Just then I felt a hand on my arm, I looked and saw it was Christina's, she gestured me to the ambulance where the others were waiting. Though before I walked away I turned to Buck one last time "maybe if you get your head out of your ass, you'll see that the world doesn't revolve around yourself you dick." I then turned around and Christina and I started making our way towards the ambulance.

"Everything okay?" Asked Blake, I smiled "yeah." "Alright people I believe we should be awarded with some food" Dennis says while making his way to the small building by the hospital. We all laugh and follow him into the building.