We begin to walk in, and I hear rats squeaking. I gag a bit, then turn my head to see Stanley standing in the broken entryway, not wanting to step foot in the nasty house.

"Stan? I ask, looking at the terrified boy.

"Stan, we all have to go," Bill says, a bit ticked that he didn't want to save Bev or his little brother. "B-Beverly was right. If we split up like last time, that clown will kill us one by one. But if we stick t-together, all of us, we'll win. I promise." Stanley nods, giving in to his friends.

I shine my flashlight on the mantlepiece, it reading "Good cheer, good friends."

We wave our flashlights around, Bill, Richie and I in front. We rip down the rigid stairs, and Richie's constantly muttering "Oh, shit."

We turn the corner to see the infamous well that Bill said the clown had dropped into, and I widen my eyes. Blood was seeping from the edge, which made chills snake (*ellie hiyar) their way down my spine. That could have been from Richie lacing our fingers, though.

"Hey, Eddie," Richie spoke, with a smirk on his lips. "you got a quarter?"

Eddie scoffs as we inch closer to the well. "I wouldn't want to make a wish in that fucking thing."

We turn our flashlights into the dark abyss, hardly able to see anything but darkness and bricks. I look around, and my eyes land on Richie. His face is scrunched up, and I could feel his pulse from holding his hand. His breathing was as steady as mine, which meant not at all.

"Beverly?" Ben calls down the well, and our ears are greeted with nothing but an echo.

"How are we supposed to get down there?" Mike inquires, peering into the well, now. Both Bill and I turn around are met with the same thing- a rope.

Thank god it had knots in it- I hadn't paid any attention in physical education class in school, and I wasn't going to, not anywhere in the near future.

Mike grabbed it, and hooked it up to the well, making sure it was secure by tugging it forcefully. He nods his head a bit, and we look down the well again.

Bill steps up, latching his clammy fingers onto the rough rope, and begins his venture down into the abyss.

"All right," Mike mutters, helping Eddie with his broken arm. Everybody's venturing down into the well and soon enough, it's my turn.

I look down into that well, seeing Ben being pulled in by Bill and Richie. Mike puts a hand on my shoulder, noticing my uneasiness.

"Nobody's going anywhere." He smiles as I look over my shoulder.

"Thanks, Mike." I say, firmly grasping (lol spongebob reference) the rope, planting my feet onto a knot. Mike holds the top of the rope for support as I make my way down into the darkness.

I hear Richie chuckling. "Nice bra!" He calls, looking up my shirt because the sweater is so loose. I blush and try my hardest to get the sweater to push onto my body.

I reach the little pipe that all of the boys were sitting in, and Richie and Bill reach out a hand as I try to get in.

Richie pulls me in, gripping onto my hand. He doesn't let go, thank god.

Then, a bang was heard, along with a yelp from Mike. We all turn up heads and look up at the top of the well.

There, a bloody Henry peers down, the ugliest smile on his face, the same smile as the one in the bathroom, when I saw that clown.

"H-Henry?" I stammer, in the quietest voice I could muster. I rip in front of Bill and Richie, looking at my blood-covered older brother. He cackles, eyes wide, looking insane as ever.

"Bowers," Richie says. "Mike. Fuck!"

Henry turns away, and we're all calling for Mike, except me. I turn behind them, and just sit there, looking at them calling for their endangered friend.

"No no no no! Grab the rope!" Richie screams, as per what I assume, my brother is taking the rope. Tears trickle down my face, realizing that my brother had finally caved in. Caved into the urge I always knew he felt. Never, ever, had he listened before. Now, was different. He had listened alright.

I ignore all their screaming and just think my insane-ass brother probably did some shit he shouldn't have. I decide to regroup and push to the front again.

"Mike!" I scream. I hear loud grunts of Henry, as well as Mike.

Yelling is heard, and suddenly, the worst thing that could possibly happen, somebody is thrown into the well.

Not just somebody, Henry.

CLifF hAnGer!!1!

lol, hope you enjoyed the chapter! btw, I am writing these chapters at like, 1, 2, and 3 AM. Sorry if they're shit. <3

love from 'Murica <33

edited