Background Story

Ciara lovely Burns is 14 years old. 5"11, darksin, a little on the heavy side but not too fat, she wears glasses, a medium size booty with a medium size bust(up top).

Ciara has already started high school and is now in the second semester of her freshman year. But the first day of high school will get touch on! Her life is on the normal but not perfect because nobody is perfect. Her childhood was decent, she was molested as a child, her dad is not in her life, but then again he is a little explanation later,and her mom is doing all she can. Now they are NOWHERE near broke, they're medium class people not broke but not rich... like she doesn't even qualify for free lunch...and not mention she is taller than the average girl and is on the heavy side so life is not just a breeze for her. Plus she's a growing girl.... the hormones are off the chart and she needs something or someone.... and she is single... well not really you'll see😉But join her in her journey through high school even starting in the second semester, join her roller coaster and feel the thrill, the fear, the friendship, the hurt, and THE love! And even the fake love.

A/N: Heyyyyy y'all I hope you guys like my story.... I WILL be updating everyday or every other day.... I promise the chapter will be long because short chapters erks my damn nerves😩 I will be updating a lot to start this off... please vote and comment what you guys think and concerns are.... and please promote😘😘😘sincerely. Q.A.💋!