Chapter 14: Kiss Kiss Kiss

Bắt đầu từ đầu

"Ooh, yeah, that'll be good." He smiled as I looked up at him once again, admiring his smile.

After buying some ingredients, we returned to the house where Mario was just moping about trying to call Lana. I shook my head and washed my hands as I heard him mumbled. Angelo came and stood beside me grinning.

"What?" I said awkwardly.

"I'm here to help." He picked up a tomato and bit into it.

"Angelo!" I smacked it out of his hand.

"Ew! What type of nasty shit is this?!" He laughed out loud thinking I was joking around too.

"It's a fucking tomato!" I groaned and looked up to the ceiling.

"I thought it was an apple." He frowned.

"Just don't touch anything! Why are you always here?" I watched Mario leave the house.

"I ain't got shit to do!" He sat up on the counter.

"Why don't you go and follow Bria around instead of me? I haven't got time to be messing about right now. I've got a lot to do right now, stop playing about, Angelo.".

"Be serious if you wanna stay and help." I looked at him.

"I'll be in my room." He walked off as I watched him.

I shrugged my shoulders and began to do what I needed to do. It took me about a couple hours to make everything that I needed to make without any distractions. Angelo popped out of his room a couple times but he stayed in there mostly. It was still just the both of us in the house. I felt bad for Angelo and I think I was a little mean. By the time it was 5:43, I had cleaned everything that I had used and went knocked on Angelo's door. I slowly opened the door and smiled.

"Hey." I said.

"I've got you a little bit of Mac and Cheese for you to try..." I looked at him.

"I know you want some." I sat on the bed and smiled trying not to laugh.

"Angelo, I'm sorry." I put the plate to the side and playfully punched his thigh.

"I know I kinda did hurt your feelings seeing as you're emotional most of the time." I mumbled the last part.

"Angelo..." I frowned.

He looked up at me and placed his phone down. He reached over for the plate and picked up the fork before taking a bite of my food that I had made. I watched him chew on it before I asked for his opinion.

"You like it?".

"It's good." He slowly nodded his head.

"What do I gotta do to make you happy again?" I asked.

"Nothing." He shook his head.

I took in his facial features and felt this type of good chill going down my back. He looked up and his eyes roamed around my face but he then slowly looked back down again. I stood up and walked towards the door. As I reached for the door handle, I felt a pillow hit the back of my head and the other hit my leg.