"Somewhere you aren't I am tired of your mess Diane okay." I said

I walked out the house and down the street in the distance you can hear her calling my name but I just kept on walking, walking to maybe somewhere better.

I am now standing in front of his house and it's huge. I knocked on the door and waited for someone to open the door.

Finally somebody opened up and I was greeted by a tall light skin man that looks to be in hiss mid 40s

"Can I help you?" he asked with an eyebrow raised.

"Hi I'm Lillian I'm your daughter" I said and let out a breath I didn't know I was holding

He then stood up straight and opened up his arms to engulf me into a hug.

And I can honestly say this is the best feeling ever being reunited with my dad again after so long of being apart.

We pulled apart and I got a great look at him. He was light skinned with a nice clean cut. black hair, light brown eyes and standing at about 6'3

"Ladybug it's so nice to see you" he said.

"I know daddy it is I missed you so much" I said

Me and my dad were now sitting down sharing old stories each other. 

He soon died down from his laughter and opened up his mouth to ask me a question.

"So how is your mother?" he asked

"U-umm she's good I guess but I had to leave she was getting out of control." He nodded understanding me.

I then heard the front door open and shut and a full figured women came in holding a Nine West purse and sporting a red long sleeve dress.

She came towards my dad and gave him a peck on the cheek and look towards me.

"Who's this?" she asked

"Baby this is my daughter Lillian, Lillian this is my wife Jiya". he said

"Hi it's nice to meet you I have heard so much about you" she said in a cheerful tone

"Hi nice to meet you to" I stood up to shake her hand but she just looked at it and pulled me in for hug.

This feeling it's something different and that's warmth from a mother's touch that I have never gotten.

"Lemme show you to the room you can stay in" she said and pulled me up to spiral staircase.

We got to the bedroom and might I say this room is beautiful.