"No promises," She sang before running off to her dad and eagerly showing him the invention she had been working on. She turned to Dorcas and met the girl's stare.

           "You better write frequently or else I will hex you into next week." Dorcas threatened, waving a finger at Calypso.

           "Oh, Dorcas, what am I going to do with you around?"

           "Die, probably." Dorcas joked before making her way to her parents.

           Calypso made her way back to the boys to give them her hugs while Remus hauled Calypso's trunks over to her.

             "Goodbye, boys. See you soon!" Calypso said before taking her belongings and pushing through the crowd to find her Mum. She caught sight of her mother standing next to a very bored-looking Ophelia. Calypso loved her mum. Rania was kind and caring and Calypso actually enjoyed spending time with her. When Rania saw her daughter making her way over towards them, her entire face lit up and she crushed Calypso into a bear hug.

              "Oh, Cal, look how big you've gotten since Easter," Rania said once she pulled away and started inspecting Calypso's appearance. 

               "Mum, you say that every time you see me." Calypso said, trying to get out of her mother's grasp when Rania started wiping something off of her cheek.

                "Because it's the truth. Oh, I'm so glad to have my girls with me again." Rania said,  looking between her two daughters. Ophelia merely let out a huff and Calypso saw her mother's face fall when Ophelia turned around and walked in the direction of the exit.

                 Calypso offered her mum a sad smile before the pair followed after Ophelia to get in the car their mother had driven. Ophelia climbed into the back to sulk and stare out of the window while Calypso got into the passenger seat.

                 ''How was Hogwarts?'' Rania asked, her eyes flickered to the back as she directed the question to both girls.

                ''It was good, mum. I made a few new friends." Calypso said, sending Ophelia a pointed look. Ophelia rolled her eyes at her sister.

                ''Traitor.''

                "Evil wi —"

               ''That's enough! I will not have you two fighting and calling each other names. Is that understood?'' Rania asked sternly.

                ''Yes, mum.'' They said in unison.

                ''Good," Rania sighed before a wide grin stretched across her face. "When we get home, Alex and I have some very important news that we want to share with the two of you. I'm very excited."

               ''That's lovely, Mum.'' Calypso said with a genuine smile before catching Ophelia's smirk in the mirror as she mouthed two words to Calypso that didn't surprise her in the slightest — Blood traitor.

             The ride home was rather silent but Calypso didn't mind as she marveled at the sights outside of the window. She was home, and this wasn't Krane Manor, but a rather small cottage by the sea in the small village of Ottery St. Catchpole. Calypso ran out of the car when they arrived and into the house where Alex, her mum's boyfriend, stood in the kitchen.

          Calypso liked Alex. He was always rather nice to her and he treated her Mum fairly. He started dating Rania shortly after the split with her dad and he'd been around ever since. He had shaggy brown hair and his hands were always covered in paint.