Talking to the T-man

Celia's POV

When I woke up I was in a hospital bed and Natalie was at my side.

"Well Kat your lucky to be alive. You have 1 broken rib, a cracked rib, broken ankle, broken leg, fractured wrist, and lets not forget you were impaled with a metal rod right through your shoulder. You nearly bled out and died right there but SHIELDS doctors saved you. Before you ask no they didn't find out I made sure of that. Your welcome" Natasha explains.

"Thank you" I croak. My throats really dry.

"Here" Natasha hands me a glass of water.

"How long was I out?" I ask drinking the water.

"1 week. Teling Tony that he nearly killed you well that was fun actually Fury have him a real word lashing."

"What happened after I nearly died?"

"Well Fury decided it went to far and went to talk to Tony himself ."

Natasha's POV Flashback

"Sir I have to ask you to exit the donut" Fury yelled at Tony who was sitting and a giant donut on top of a donut store. Tony flew down and Fury dragged him into the shop and plopped him down in a booth.

"Look I don't want to join your super secret boy band or whatever" Tony told Fury.

"That's not what km here about I'm here cause your causing a lot of issues that I have to clean up. Contrary to your belief you aren't the center of my world of have bigger issues out in the east. I don't have time to baby sit you! Zap him" Fury exclaims and I zap him with my metal stick hard. He deserves Mich worse for what he did to Celia though.

"I'm fine in good really what was that?" Tony shrugs.

"It'll help the symptoms of your blood poisoning" I explain.

"Get me like 3 boxes of that and ill be good"

"Its only temporary and really your fine?! You let your best friend take your sit and I don't know of you know this but you nearly killed one of my best agents" Fury snaps.

"Rhodey took the suit and wait who?"

"Okay your the Iron man and he just took your suit Romanoff is that possible?"

"No the computer has many programs to keep unauthorised usage from happening" I report.

"Who?" Tony asks again.

"Well let see her name is Kat Colesan but her code name was Celia Rushman" Fury says and all for leaves Tony's face.

"How?" was all he could say.

"Well when you and your boyfriend decided to try and shoot each other and successfully caused a huge explosion she got hurt really bad" I snap angrily.

"How bad?" Tony whispers.

"Well she got impaled with a metal rod through her right shoulder" Fury starts.

"She has a broken rib, a cracked rib, broken ankle, broken leg, and a fractured wrist. That's leaving out all the emotional damage" I grit my teeth and finish.

"So get your act together, get a nice gift for your girlfriend, and fix your blood issue" Fury orders.

Flashback Over

Celia's POV

"Well next time I see him I'm punching him in the face" I cross my arms.

"I already did twice" Natasha beams.

"Thanks" I smile.