"I didn't know I was a jerk, I thought I was the handsome guy that every girl dreams about." that voice brought all the anger out of me. I turned around to see Miles standing there, looking down on me. Everyone stopped what they were doing and stared at us, waiting for the next biggest gossip.

I got up and grabbed a fist full of his shirt. "I don't care who you are, but all I know is that you're a jerk!" I pushed him away which only made him flinch but stayed at his position. 

"You can't say that to me cuz you are MY slave for the rest of the week. Are you prepared, princess?" He whispered in my ear so no one else heard. "Also I won't tell anyone...yet." 

I shivered at the thought of being his slave. What is he gonna make me do?! Am I gonna die?! Is he gonna rape me?!

"Don't worry, I won't kill or rape you." He laughed at me while I was confused.

"Did you read my thoughts?" I asked him, a bit dumb founded. He shook his head with amusement and said, "It's written all over your face. You look scared and angry so I figured that's what you're thinking."

I sighed with a hand on my heart. I was glad he didn't read my thoughts or he would know how much I hate him and how much I find him hot despite his personality. But I don't go after looks, I go after personality.

"What's with the sigh of relief?" he asked me. This time I laughed and patted his shoulder. "It's for me to know and no one to find out." 

I smirked and walked inside school, leaving him with a shocked expression. I laughed again and headed to my locker, got what I need and went to homeroom.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

The day went pretty fast, it's lunch and I'm sitting with Brandon and Steph at the cafeteria. We sat in our usual seats and I looked at Steph who was bursting with excitement.

"Who gave you all that sugar?" I asked her. She giggled and said, "So what's up with you and the bad boy? Do you like him?" 

I scoffed. Who would like that bastard. "Who would like a person like him, he's so annoying and he's a jerk." Brandon shook his head at our antics.

"Steph... You and your gossip." Brandon's voice was so heavenly, I could hear it all day long and not get bored.

I must have been lost in my thoughts about Brandon cuz the whole room went quiet and my best friends were staring at something behind me. I suddenly felt a Deja vu moment.

I turned around to see Miles... Yup this definitely happened before. 

I sighed and got up, facing him with annoyance clear on my face. "What do you want?" 

"What? Can't I sit next to my princess at lunch?" His choice of words pissed me off but I tried to keep my calm. I could hear Brandon and Steph laughing quietly behind me. They're getting a crack out of this.

I shot them a glare which made them laugh even more. "Yeah, can't he sit next to his princess?" Steph's words made me want to strangle her.

I looked around to see that everyone was waiting for my answer. I smirked and thought of a great idea.

"Of course he can, my cutie honey boo boo can sit next to me if he wants." I pinched Miles' cheek and sat down, patting the seat next to me.

I could see everyone's mouth open with shock. No one calls the bad boy 'cute'. I tried to hold in my laughter as Miles sat down next to me with anger.

I couldn't help it and laughed along with my friends after a long silence. Then Miles smirked which made me confused. 

Suddenly, Miles put his arms around my waist and pulled me on top of him. I was straddling his waist and wrapped my legs around him so I don't fall off. Of course like always, I blushed and avoided everyone's gaze, especially Miles'.

The Bad Boy's Good Girlजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें