Chapter 19 - The Beast of Beacon Hills

Outfits in the external link 

https://urstyle.fashion/collections/24469

From 5.18 - Maid of Gevaudan: In the Argent Bunker, Tyler, Lydia, Bella, Angel, Jordan, Chris and Gerard were talking.

Stacie: (voice over) "Previously on Worlds Colliding (Teen Wolf)"

Jordan looked between Angel and Bella deeply in regret and sadness. "Bella, Angel, I'm sorry. But I have to leave to protect you."

Jordan walked out, leaving.

Chris looked at Angel. "The Hellhound wants to take control for your uncle, but the Valkyrie wants to aid you."

"So you want to wake Angel up inside?" Bella asked.

Later, Angel slowly stepped out of the machine, breathing heavily from the fog and release and the relief she felt at feeling free, watching as wings grew from behind her beautifully, breathing deeply.

Lydia: (voice over from 5.18 - Maid of Gevaudan) "How do you feel?"

Angel held her hands in front of her, watching as the talons returned to nails, looking over her shoulders to the wings in awe, watching them return to inside of her. She let the glow of her eyes fade to her normal color.

Angel: (voice over from 5.18 - Maid of Gevaudan) "If this is what it means to be a Valkyrie, I don't know how I could stand being held back before."

Bella and Angel turned around, walking out, leaving, knowing that they had to go and find Jordan and bring him back so that they could face down the Beast together.

Bella: (voice over from 5.18 - Maid of Gevaudan) "We need Jordan. And Angel and I are going to find him."

From 5.17 - A Credible Threat: On the lacrosse field, Adriana pulled Brett into a slow, deep, passionate kiss for a long moment. Brett smirked, pulling on his helmet, turning around, running onto the field.

Natalie: (voice over from 5.17 - A Credible Threat) "Know what you're doing there?"

Adriana looked dark and contemplative, turning away toward the bleachers, but stopped when she saw Theo by the treeline, knowing that he had seen and heard them. Theo looked annoyed, even a little jealous, rolling his eyes.

Adriana: (voice over from 5.17 - A Credible Threat) "Nope."

From 5.14 - The Sword and the Spirit: In the girls' locker room, Adriana and Theo were talking. Theo took out the large needle.

"That's supposed to keep the dark urges and anger away?" Adriana asked.

"No," Theo answered. "It'll just give you more control over yourself. Make sure that the darkness of your bond with Ari doesn't take you over completely like it did when you were an Alpha. It's not permanent, and it'll wear off."

From 5.17 - A Credible Threat: In the school hallway, Kira and Adriana had both lost control to their darker selves. Adriana didn't seem to know what was happening, just continued to punch Kira, in a blind rage of darkness and anger. Tara and Natalie pulled Adriana away from Kira, using all of their strength combined to pull Adriana off, considering that Adriana was stronger than both of them.

Theo: (voice over from 5.14 - The Sword and the Spirit) "You know that without this, you'll end up snapping and hurting or killing someone."

From 5.14 - The Sword and the Spirit: In the hospital hallway, Tyler, Zayn, Jack, Haley, Scott, Stiles, Stacie, Tara, Natalie, Angel and Liam were talking.