part 2

Naina was returned to her mansion.yes..... mansion.she was a multi millionaire's only daughter.Revanth Singh Ahluwalia was a great​ business man.He wanted his daughter take care his business.But she wanted to became a lawyer.

After entering her room she locked the door tightly.Asusual her parents were not in mansion.Since her childhood she felt lonely.Because her father in office and mother in ladies club or both went to foreign trips.so she never close to them.

Her room filled with richness.Fridge, Home theatre, library and many more.First she wanted to freshen up.She filled water tub with hot water and sat in that.She closed her eyes.But suddenly she had flashes of that newspaper.Repeatedly she had that flashes.She thought that she can't bath anymore.she wore light night dress.

She laid in her large bed.But again and again that flashes haunt her.Not bear anymore she got from her bed and took her laptop.

She searched cases from her lawyer account.Finally she got that case.In the case details,

Captain Rajveer Singh Shekhawat arrested on Friday evening at 5.30pm by army officials.He charged for murdered his senior officer Colonel Shakti Chandra.In the case the witness was Captain Abhimanyu Rai Chouhan.Captain Shekhawat murdered Colonel Shakti Chandra by knife.
____________________

The case proved against captain Rajveer Singh Shekhawat and he got life imprisonment.Captain Abhimanyu Rai Chouhan's witness was took priority for judgement.After judgement Rajveer Singh Shekhawat was sent to Goa Army jail.
______________________

In the case Captain Gunraj Randhawa,Lft Alekh Sharma,Lft Ali beig,Lft Pooja Ghai was tried to prove Captain Rajveer's innocence.But they can't prove him
innocent.Because they failed to produce enough evidence.
_________________________

Next Morning

Shekhar Singh was writing some points in his notes.Suddenly Naina entered his room.she put some papers in his table.

Naina: Uncle mein iss case ko reopen karna chahta hoon.

She looked like that she was so tensed and fear.surprised by her strange behaviour shekar took the papers and read them.

Shekar:ye teen saal purani case hai.iss se ab reopen karne ka kya jarorat hai?

Naina:pata nai.par mujhe reopen karna hai.iss me aap ki help chahiye mujhe.

Shekar: mujhe bhi iss case ke bhare me pata hai.lekin iss mein saari sabut uski kilaf hai.koi proof nahi hai une bheguna sabit karne ka.mere bhaat mano.ye time waste hai.

Naina:aap hi kehta tha ki proof koi bhi ho.uski past me behaviour dekna chayiye.iss captain rajveer bhaut achche insaan tha.apni kaam me bhi aur personal life me bhi.Aur murder hua tha vo Colonel Shakti Chandra se isse koi problems nahi tha.dono me bhaut achche understanding tha.phir ye sab kya hai.

Shekar:mein ek baat puchoon.tum iss case ke liye itna pareshaan kyun ho.ye ek purani case hai.katam ho chuka tha.une punishment bhi mil gai.ab kyu tum ladna chahte ho?

Naina:mera ek hi jawab hai.pata nahi...lekin mujhe lakta captain rajveer nirdosh hai.mujhe unke liye ladna hai.proof karna hai vo bheguna hai.ab aap kahiye aap meri help karegi ya nahi?

Shekar: mujhe pata hai tum kitna bhi achchi ho utna hi ziddi ho.tek hai mein help karooga.bolo kya help chahiye?

Naina:pahle mujhe un logo se milna hai jisne captain rajveer ko bheguna sabit karna chahta tha.Captain Randhawa,Lft Alekh, Lft Ali, Lft Pooja.

Shekar:tek me intazaam karenge.

Naina: Thank you uncle.mujhe pata aap meri help jaroor karegi.

Now her eyes filled happiness and determination.