1.

You felt air rush past you like you were moving downwards. Your eyes were closed and shut tight like you knew it was gonna happen somehow.

You just kept falling. And falling. And falling until..

Thud.

You landed on Redish-Blackish flowers. Falling unconscious you lay there for a little while then wake up. You dust off your (f/c) Hoodie and Jeans.

After passing through this strange old goat-man's house, you wandered around until you stopped at a sign that said,

"Snowdin"

"H-Hello?" You say quietly shivering. Then, a voice booms from over the corner.

"HURRY UP PAPYRUS WE HAVE TO LOOK FOR HUMANS!!!" The voice yelled. It sounded like a kid, but not one...

The voice behind the other voice said quickly "Coming boss!" Then as you watched, a small skeleton and a tall one appeared in front of your eyes.

You ran and hid quickly behind a giant tree but unfortunately.. "HEY I SAW SOMETHING MOVE!!" Yelled the shorter Skeleton again. He looked over to his servent and screamed, "WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR BONEHEAD?!?! GO FIND IT!!" Then he hit him on the skull and pointed to were you were.

You didn't know what to do. You were scared. Thoughts were racing, You were sweating. You moved your feet and accidentally broke a twig.

' Dammit ' You thought.

The taller skeleton found you. He appeared behind you. You flinched and turned around. "Heya" He said then in a second he picked you up.

You tried to struggle but you couldn't escape his grip. " Stop squrimimg you-" Before he could finish, You kicked him in his center. "Shit!" He yelled. You took off feeling like a badass. As you were running you were tripped by.. Leather?

Fell down and scratched up, You didn't know what was coming to you. As you looked up there where leather boots and a skeleton attached to it. He looked down at you. "It's a girl..." He wondered off saying. Going back into his mean stage he said "Get up." You did exactly as you were told.

He grabbed your chin. "Disgusting." He lifted your chin and put on a black collar with red studs around your neck.

"Your mine now."

Word Count :373