tangled but errormare- kind of

Once an upon a time, there was a goopy gay boi. Sitting in a tower, all alone.

His name was "Nightmare" and when he felt lonely he started to goop. But the goop rarely happened until one dae. . .

A glitchy gay boi came by the tower and decided to climb the tower. When he got there he saw a BEAUTIFUL GOOPY GAY BOI sitting alone humming to himself to calm himself.

The glitchy gay boi knocked his hand on the wall to draw the goopy gay boi's attention. The goopy gay boi turned, only a bit startled to see Glitchy gay boi at his window thing. .

The goopy gay boi blushed at the sight of seeing him and covered his face with his arm, the glitchy gay boi chuckled. He walked towards him and sat next to him and had introduced himself to the goopy gay boi.

The glitchy gay boi asked why he was in the tower. The goopy gay boi didn't know. But the goopy gay boi wanted to be free and away from the tower.

So the glitchy gay boi picked up the goopy gay boi in a bridal style and climbed down. . somehow. The glitchy boi had granted that wish of goopy gay boi.

After that, they lived happily ever after.

idk i made another version aka the first one just thinking. Um k.