Finn has gone crazy

PB's POV

I was at Finns house and we were dating. "Finn give me back my underwear now!" I yelled chasing after Finn with a towel wrapped around me. "Never hahah!" Finn said. My towel fell and so I dove under the covers. Finn saw me jump on the need so he took of his clothes and went under with me. "Finn what are you doing." I said blushing. He put a finger to my lips. Finn pulled me into a deep kiss and I kissed him back. He put his hands on my boobs and groped them. I moaned so Finn did it a little lighter. Jake came in and dropped his coffee. I sat up and rushed into the bathroom while Finn put his clothes on. "OH MY GOD!!!!! Finn and Pb having sex in the bed!!!!" Jake said before rushing out of the room.

Finns POV
I go near pb and lean in to kiss but she pushes me away and looks down. "What's wrong pb." I ask. "Finn I think we should be seeing other people." she says. I get angry. "Just because if Jake saw doesn't mean we have to separate." I say angrily. I kick pb in the stomach. "Ahhhh!!! Finn I was pregnant with your baby!!" she says clutching her stomach. "I don't care I rather see you dead!!!" Finn yelled. Marcy came in and saw pb on the floor with blood coming out from her stomach.

Marcy's POV
I came in Finns room to find pb on the floor with blood coming out of her stomach. "FINN WHAT DID YOU DO!!!!!" I scream. "I kicked her stomach while she was pregnant with our baby. But I guess its dead now." Finn says with a smile. I pick up pb and call Jake. "Jake!!!! Finn has gone crazy" I say, "Ok I'm coming up!!!" he says. 

Five Minutes Later........

 Jake is outside the tree house. "Jake.....bring......Finn.....to.....the...mental.....hospital." pb says before passing out. "Ok I'm on it." Jake says. I bring pb to the candy kingdom hospital.

Jake's POV
Its dark in the house so I go to Finns room and find him in the corner with red eyes so I pick him up and run to the Candy Kingdom mental hospital where they put Finn in a suit and buckle him up and put a mask over him. "Good bye Finn." I say without looking at him. I went to see how pb was doing. "Hey Marcy is pb awake." I ask sadly. "Ya." she answers. "Hi Jake did you put him in the mental hospital." pb asks. "Ya." I say. "I'm going to go see lady." I say. They wave.

Lady's POV
I see Jake with a sad face so I rush to him. "Jake what happened." I ask. "Finn is in the mental hospital because he went crazy kicked pb in the stomach while she was preggers and started smiling." Jake answers. I hug Jake and let him come inside to see the kids.

PB's POV
"Marcy can I go see Finn." I say. Marcy nods so I go to the mental room that Finn is in. "Hi Finn." I say. Finn just mumbles. "Finn since you have gone crazy and stuff.....um I'm not going to be your girlfriend anymore. Your just a friend now...I guess...., or maybe not considering your condition." I turn to leave. Finn jumps while in the suit and tries to attack me."Marcy help me!!!" I scream. Marcy comes in and kicks Finn then she picks me up and locks the mental door tight. "Marcy let's go to your house." I say. She flies to her house. I lean on Marcy's shoulder and say "Marcy do you think Finn is ever going to be normal." Marcy shakes her head. "As long as I'm with you you'll be safe." she says. I blush at the sound of that. I turn my head towards Marcy and she does the same. We lean in closer and closer until our lips almost touch. Marcy kisses me and I kiss her back we do this for what seems like hours. "Marcy let's go look at the stars." I say. We go on the field and lay the blanket there. Marcy puts a arm around my shoulder.

Marcy's POV
I put a arm around pb and my heart starts thumping fast. "Pb I think I'm in love with you." I say shyly. Pb looks at me with a disgusted look on her face on. "Marcy don't go to far I used to love Finn but not anymore so I think I will fall for someone else." she says standing up and calling her goose and flying to her kingdom. I see her leave heart broken. She doesn't know that I felt that way for a long time.