Chapter 5: Shinoa's Squad

Start from the beginning

      "Nothing That doesn't involve mission," She said as she looked at her purple and black key.

        "Well I was wondering if you want to get a drink later," He smirked as he looked at her. She looked at him and smirked, "Well it's too late."

      "What? What do you mean?"

          "Shinya And Kureto beat you to it," She said serious to see his face,"And they ask for something else." She looked up and smirked.

       "What!? You serious!?" He said as he got red and mad. 

      "I'm joking ,but they did ask me for  a drink after the mission," she said as she couldn't believe that he did believed it.

       "Bastards," he mumbled.

          "Well I hope I see you there,bye," She smiled as she finally walked away.

Meanwhile Arosa,

       Shinoa's squad left and started heading to their second mission. Arosa followed quietly.

     "This place is a reck. I barley remembered how it use to look like before,not even the day of the rescue mission. I mostly been in the Demons walls and custody." Yoichi went on and on.

    "Wow what I life,so you never got to see the real world?"Arosa asked as she finally spoke.

  "Well I think Kimizuki and Yuu were,since they were patrol of the wall.."

   "That's right and it sucked," Yuu Said as he kept walking, "But why are you so quiet?"

   "Ha, I have to be mature, since now my sister has put me next lead in Commander," Arosa smiled.

   "Commander? But...."

   "Oh I won't be the next lead if she dies, I have to be next lead if the generals and commander die on the battle field," Arosa Said.

    "Wow you think your so good since you'll be next Commander, will good luck with that," Mitsuba Said annoyed, "Now no chit chatting,get in formation!"

  "Wow never knew Mitsuba was so," Arosa whispered to Yuu.

   "Isn't she adorable," Shinoa heard, "She feels responsibility.," Shinoa giggled.

       They kept walking. They made it to place. "How are we suppose to find the vampires?" Yuu Asked looking around.

     There was a scream. And everyone turned. A little girl came running. A Four Horse Men of John came chasing after the little girl. "A Four Horse Men Of John!" Yoichi Yelled.

      Yuu tried running to help her,but Mitsuba got in the way,"What do you think your doing? Don't break formation," She said.

      "We got to go save her!" He Yelled as he watched the girl trip,"C'mon that monster is gonna kill her!"

      "Shut up!" Mitsuba Yelled.

     "We can't just let her die!," Yuu Yelled as he tried running towards her.

      "No don't you see it's a trap! Vampires will come..."

    "I don't care!" Yuu Said as he lost Mitsuba's grip,"I'm not gonna let the girl die!"

      "Yuu!" Arosa yelled as she remembered this same thing happened to her.

     "What Arosa!?" He Yelled angry that no one took his side to save her.

        "I will help you," She said as she took out her bow,"I'm willing to risk it!"   

     "Both of you are insane!" Mitsuba Yelled.