The Beginning

Annabelle's P.O.V

           A few months after Percy Jackson arrived at Camp Half-Blood, I showed, all the way from Portland, Maine. Battered and bruised, I ran from the cyclops that followed me from Boston, Ma.  As I arrived to the entrance, the cyclops threw a small tree at me. Causing me to fall down and pass out. Someone must have seen me, because the next thing I know, I'm in a friggin' infirmary. That was a few weeks ago, I've been a camp for about three weeks and I'm loving it. I was growing up in foster care, when I turned fourteen I had a dream from Hades(my father) saying I need to go to Camp Half-Blood before it was to late. I didn't know what he meant, but before the sunrise, I was gone. He told me where to find the camp. I got to Boston, that's when the stupid cyclops followed me to camp. The last thing I remember before passing out was that a small(fairly large) tree coming my way, a part of a branch must have hit me in my head. I had another dream, but it wasn't from my father . It was like a bad dream, but it was really far away. I was watching a battle happen, on another camp ground. i saw some pretty gruesome fights, but what i foucused on was the worst. I was fighting with the likeness of... myself! "I" had glowing green eyes and was fighting with a really long black sword. while normal me was fighting with this beautiful greenish- blackish sword. I also saw THE Percy Jackson fighting (what i think is a god) a man in a biker gear with spikes on the shoulders. Percy was growing tired very quickly and was the god was taunting him. ( I couldn't hear what was said ) Soon I woke up and I didn't know how it ended, standing at the end of the bed, was a centaur. " my name is Chiron and I will show where your cabin is, daughter of Hades." he said. " how did you know who my dad is?" I asked. He looked at me and said " your dad claimed you as soon as you entered the camp, ( he smirked ) plus, you are wearing different clothes. " I looked down and saw a amazing outfit, ( yes I'm geeking out! deal with it! ) it was a black shirt with the shoulder area open, it had a punisher like skull on it. A little bit of my stomach showed. I had black jeans on and it had a chain on my left hip, the last thing was my ratty boots, all black with sliver toes and sides. A girl about my age showed me my hair in a mirror. it was still brown, but with medium dark pink strikes. " w-wow! I love it! um, who is the girl? " I said. Chiron looked at the girl, the girl then said " my name is Annabeth, daughter of Athena, me and Percy came back from a quest when we saw the cyclops throw a tree at you. so we killed the cyclops and brought you to the infirmary, when you got into the camp, you were claimed by Hades, a cypress was shown over your head. We got you two the infirmary as quick as we could." I could only look at her in shock. just then a young boy ran into the room, he was handsome. He had messy jet black hair and a light tan ( maybe a Mediterranean complexion ? ) he was tall and skinny, more like lanky. he had amazing sea-green eyes. he looked at me and my heart stopped. I knew who this is and I really don't want to... it was THE Percy Jackson.