7

JORDAN CARTER.

"Where did you run off to?" Andy questioned sitting in my rolling chair pulling out his phone.

I ran a hand down my face trying not to think about what at the dance studio before pulling off my sticky shirt.

"Vending machine." I mumbled quickly. "I'll be right back."

I dashed out my room and into the bathroom to take a quick shower. I hummed to myself as I grabbed my body wash squirting some on my rag before scrubbing my chest.

"No love no love no loveeee." I sung washing my hair as well. "August you kn-."

"August don't know shit!" Andy yelled banging on the door as I dropped my shampoo bottle in the process. "You sound like you skinning goats shut the fuck up!"

I quickly rinsed out my hair before reaching for my towel and drying my eyes.

"Are you mad because I got the pipes!" I yelled wrapping a towel around my head exiting my bathroom.

"Pipes?!" Andy yelled back choking on whatever candy he was eating. "W-wait fuck allat. Why do you have a towel wrapped around your head?!"

I mushed his head rolling my eyes walking over to my dresser and slipping on a pair of shorts under my towel before snatching it off and throwing it in my dirty close hamper.

"My hair has to dry Andy." I said in a duh tone flopping down on my bed.

I saw him scrunch up his face as his phone rung and then on que my rung too. I didn't answer because I already knew it was the school calling me.

"Hello?"

I shook my head taking my towel off of my damp hair and throwing that in my hamper as well.

"I hate school anyways!" Andy yelled into the phone. "Fuck the administers!"

"Bye!"

I shook my head watching him shake his dreads out of his face.

"Anyways." He paused. "What were we talking about again?"

"Nothing." I laughed turning my tv on and going to the youtube app. "Why didn't you just give the school your moms number.?"

"Same reason why you gave the school your number."

"Touché." I nodded my head clicking on a Ybn Nahmir song to play. "Hmm Bounce out with that."

"Stop it niggas know that I drop shit. Get popped quick catch them niggas that you rock with!"

"Ooo this beat so nasty." I laughed nodding my head watching the video. "Oh is that my cinnamon stick?!"

"Cut this shit off!" Andy yelled snatching my remote from my hand. "Play this instead!"

"Mann." I sucked my teeth seeing the song he was about to click on. "Please no don't play him!"

"Too late bitch." Andy hushed me. "Enjoy."

••••••••••••••••

Do I update too much.? 😭

2/2/18