Her Story

Do You love weed? "yes of course but I rather have love", that's what she told me as she continued her story with remorse. "Being beloved is a chore, because I never knew love, but it was that one time I caught that contact without a glove." I loved him and that was for sure, it was the only reason for me giving it up. my sanity, serenity also my giving my divinity physically, You see... that was my first time feeling intimacy because I felt that chemistry. But as soon as I thought I saw the light it quickly went dim I Got a call from the doctors and their responses left me grim. And for that said reason I️ will forever resent him. I felt her pain, Empathy, I wanted to give her some type of clarity or sympathy. But the devil had her mind twisted in the most wicked of symphonies. I told her one day you will feel me, whenever you feel bad or been done wrong love would make us strong, but she interjected, with yeah I️ expected you to be who you are. just another nigga who uses his dick before his heart. And before you even start giving me these fake lyrics in a song I've been on too you before you had a chance to talk. I asked her Now am I the one wrong to pursue you at the start? I saw past the beauty and fell in love with what's in your heart and In case if you don't feel me at least let me take you on a date, without you having something smart to say But you got a lot on your plate so I guess it's best for me to stay out your way. She was speechless all she could give me was a gaze. But I can sense the hate. She said don't you bother going out your way because my heart is here to stay. I just can't trust you yet and I don't have the time to play. My heart and mind is in stake. So don't be playing no games. I just need time to heal these wounds and pray. I will know if your the one if you stay down and wait.