Stranger in the Rain

A few days had passed already since I had started staying with Hana and I feel so at home. I've gotten to know hana a lot more and she's gotten to know a lot about me as well. Just not the part about my dad being super rich that is. I was afaid that if I told her, she'd start acting differently with me. it was a pretty sunny day today and we both were in the garden taking out all the weeds and leaves that were just starting to fall. Japan was in for a cold winter this year. "Hay, Hana ... " I called as I pulled out the weeds.
"Yeah?" She answered back and looked up.
"You have kids right?" I asked which caught her by suprise. "Yes, why?"
"Oh, no reason really, it's just that you dont talk about them much." I said not looking up and continued to pull the weeds out. "Really?"
She had a dazed tone to her voice as she spoke now which caused me to look up and I saw the distant look in her expression but snapped her out of it by clearing my throat. "Oh! Sorry. Um, what were we talking about?" She asked and I couldn't help but laugh. "Nothing, nevermind. Anyway, I think I'll go do the grosery shopping now before I forget. Did you want anything else Hana?" I asked and she replied with the shaking of her head. I then got on Hanas bike and made my way to town with the shopping list. there wasn't much for me to get so I didn't need an extra bag.
after getting what I needed I exited the shop only to be struck by heavy rain. "Dammit, just my luck." I mumbled as I quickly ran to the bike, loaded the grosery bag into the basket on the front of the bike and sped off down the road towards Hanas house.
It was hard biking in the rain, especially when I couldn't see where I was going at all. I think the furthest I could see was about 5 feet in front of me and the faint shine of lights from the cars that drove past. I know I said I love the rain but sometimes it can be a bitch. As I kept biking I spotted a fallen tree in the middle of the road but not too big where I couldn't move it by myself so I got of the bike and rushed to move it but when I did, I wasn't expecting to find someone underneath it. It was a boy about the same age as me. He had dark raven hair, a pale skin complection and a white low neck line top and jeans on. in a way, he was handsome. I couldn't just leave him there laying in the middle of the road so I examined him before moving him just to make sure he wasn't badly injured. once I saw that he was semi-okay, I lifted him up on to my back and carried him the rest of the way home while pushing the bike along. Lucky we weren't that far from home or I would have collapsed myself but finally, I made it back. Hana had been sitting in the entrance of the door waiting for me to get back with a worried expression but as she saw me come into view her heart almost stopped and she quickly ran to us not caring if she got wet. "AYANO!" she yelled and helped me by taking the bike and setting it aside, leaving the groseries in the basket. "Haha, help. I found him collapsed under a fallen tree. Looks like he was crushed under it when it fell. He's unconcious but he's still breathing." I said and started to pull him inside the house. For some reason Hana was frozen by the door, her hand raised to her mouth and her eyes wide and gazing at the boy.
"...Ame? ..."

A.N: Lol, cliffhanger. hope you guys liked the chapter. Comment, vote or add if you wanna see another chapter other then that. Please look forward to the next chapter.
Find out who Ame is to Hana and why she knows him (If you haven't already watched the movie) and why Ayano thinks she has seen/met the mysterious wolf in the rain.