The next day.... +18

Start from the beginning

Chakor looked at him.

Suraj smiles he took her hand and showed her his apartment.

"This is my apartment". He showed her all the rooms at the last he showed his bedroom. "My bedroom". He said while opening the door. "Soon to be yours too!". He said in a husky tone.

Chakor was standing there with an open mouth

Chakor was standing there with an open mouth. Suraj saw her amazed face. "Do you like the view?lz Chakor was about to nod, but then stopped closing her mouth.

Suraj took her back to the hall, where he had prepared food. They ate but didn't talk as Chakor was angry and wasn't scared for her family as she doesn't have one, what can he do?.

They finished the food and Suraj asked her for a dance. She was liking it how nice and kindly he was behaving like a gentleman.

But how can this be the same person as the one today morning?.

Chakor was coming closer to Suraj, his hands were now around her lower back on her bottom. He pulls her toward him she felt him...

He was dancing close with his lower body part to her lower body part. He was giving her sensational feelings through her body. She doesn't know, when, but soon Suraj lips were on hers.

The kiss was innocent no tongue play.

Chakor broke the kiss by pushing him away.

Suraj stood there giving her an understandable look. "I told you, I won't do anything without your permission".

Chakor nods she turns, but Suraj hold her wrist he pulls her back she collided with his chest. Now her hands were around his neck and his hands on her waist.

Chakor was breathing fast his touch gives her a shiver.

Suraj comes closer holding her chin up his kisses makes her go weak he opens the button of her jeans. He unzip her and went down with his hand in her panty...

Chakor opens her eyes, not in shock, but in excitement.

She wasn't sure about her feelings and pushed him away. Suraj knew she was confused he just wanted to help her to get some structure in her mind.

Suraj again pulls her, but he was playing on her soft parts whispering in her ear. "It will hurt first, but afterwards you will get a magical feeling through your body!".

Chakor let him caressing her soft part she even moans. But again she stops. She pushed him and runs to his bedroom with a heavy breath and heart she was thinking.

What Am I doing? He isn't that arrogant like before, I thought is he playing a game? What should I do?.

Suraj comes in he closed the door and back hugs her. She turns to him. "Sir...". Her first word and that too Sir.